JoannaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Local guide challenge Toronto

I'm getting a bit worried as well. The link provided in the rsvp confirmation email returns a 404 error. 

Level 7

I got my confirmation last night! 

Level 7

Wow! Congrats !! Good for you!

i haven't received anything unfortunately:(do you mind sharing with us what the confirmation is about please ? Thanks! 

@AyanT wrote:

I got my confirmation last night! 

Level 7

Cool, I got mine last evening too. Looking forward to meet you and other fellow LGs. I'm excited and don't really know what to expect.

Level 6

Hi, has anyone received confirmation emails today (Friday)? Seems like some have received them last night. 

Thanks!

Level 7

Congrats !! 

i got an email saying that I am on the wait list:( but I have been very active on my review everyday, and I have been going to different places and putting on reviews very often. 

Do you mind sharing what's on the email?? 

Thanks !! 

@Shahul HameedA wrote:

Cool, I got mine last evening too. Looking forward to meet you and other fellow LGs. I'm excited and don't really know what to expect.

Level 7

@JoannaR wrote:

Congrats !! 

i got an email saying that I am on the wait list:( but I have been very active on my review everyday, and I have been going to different places and putting on reviews very often. 

Do you mind sharing what's on the email?? 

Thanks !! 

@Shahul HameedA wrote:

Nothing much. It just says I'm and a guest are confirmed and they can't wait to see us. Also the location has been given.

Level 7

@JoannaR wrote:

Congrats !! 

I think the attendance is based on the recency of your submissions. After I got the RSVP request I submitted a lot of photos and answered questions may be that helped me to secure a spot.

Level 7

Thanks for your prompt reply !

i think my participation was quite active too! My LG level went up from level 3 to level 4 the past two weeks and I have been uploading many pictures and writing reviews and answering questions 

Do you mind sharing where is the location ??

also anyone else on the wait list ??

thanks ! 

@Shahul HameedA wrote:

@JoannaR wrote:

Congrats !! 

I think the attendance is based on the recency of your submissions. After I got the RSVP request I submitted a lot of photos and answered questions may be that helped me to secure a spot.

Level 6

Hi, I did not even receive a waitlist email lol 😛