DilanO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Local Guides Challenge — Winners in Seattle

I've received an invitation to Seattle's Local Guides exclusive event after I receiving an email that confirms I was one of the winners of Local Guides Challenge 2016.

Although the location still seems unclear, and there's about a week left to the event. Does anyone have information about when we are going to get informed on where this event is going to be?

Seattle, WA, United States
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Local Guides Challenge — Winners in Seattle

Hi @DilanOConfirmation and waitlist emails for Seattle's event haven't been sent yet. The team typically sends confirmation and waitlist emails one week before the event; you'll hear from us by Friday in either case. The confirmation email will contain the location of the event. There is an FAQ page on our event site that might help clarify additional questions. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 5

I don't have the answer you are looking for, but I wanted to say congratulations.

Googler
Solution

Hi @DilanOConfirmation and waitlist emails for Seattle's event haven't been sent yet. The team typically sends confirmation and waitlist emails one week before the event; you'll hear from us by Friday in either case. The confirmation email will contain the location of the event. There is an FAQ page on our event site that might help clarify additional questions. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 2

Will you please re send address to Seattle

event. It didn't get added to calendar.