abdelkayoumd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Challenge 2016 -Score board-

they publish this one :
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/112450504304569034259/6340206694414339554?icm=false

@BlancheM wrote:

Do we have a leaderboard yet I haven't seen one yet and we are almost half way through the challenge. It would be awesome to see who the top 5 cities are at the half way mark.

Former Google Contributor

@MahabubMunna @GaneshKrishnaS We will only share the top 10 cities each week.

Level 7

is this contest is only for countries or for individuals ?

Level 9

Hi @Santhosh2116, I believe the contest is based per city not country or individual reviews.

Level 5

Has the scoreboard for the challenge been posted?

Level 7

very disappointing, i think it's better for me to stop thinking about challenge,as India is not listed, and also it is not for individuals, it's only for countries/cities. 

actually i was very excited when i saw this challenge on google,

Level 3

Check the info page for the challenge which explains that there are prizes for top individual contributors also. And just because there aren't any Indian cities listed in the Week 1 Leaderboard, if that's what you're referring to, that doesn't mean that they're not in the race. Google is only releasing the Top 10 cities every week.

Level 7

thanks

@PhilE wrote:

Check the info page for the challenge which explains that there are prizes for top individual contributors also. And just because there aren't any Indian cities listed in the Week 1 Leaderboard, if that's what you're referring to, that doesn't mean that they're not in the race. Google is only releasing the Top 10 cities every week.

Level 8

how do we know how many "points" a City has?

Former Google Contributor

@PedroRojas We don't share numbers externally as part of Google's policy.

@Santhosh2116, Phil is correct — we are rewarding top individual contributors. We hope you'll continue to participate! Thanks @PhilE.

@MahabubMunna Thanks for the feedback — we're sharing larger lists now.  😉