abdelkayoumd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Local Guides Challenge 2016 -Score board-

Where and when the scoreboard will available ?

Rabat, Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Zaer, Morocco
28 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guides Challenge 2016 -Score board-

Hi @abdelkayoumd,

We'll be sharing leaderboards on a weekly basis — check back here for an update early next week (likely Tuesday).

Thanks for your interest!

View solution in original post

Level 10

I think that will not be published. I think that we will have the list of the 5 cities only, at the end of the challenge.

Level 8

@abdelkayoumd

Hey...

Thats good idea... But right now score board not available... Need to wait till Google Moderators valuation....

Ganesh Krishna Soordelu
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/107546818522123617136/reviews/@13.0054542,77.5676733,13z?hl=en
Solution

Hi @abdelkayoumd,

We'll be sharing leaderboards on a weekly basis — check back here for an update early next week (likely Tuesday).

Level 6

thank you a lot

@MegS wrote:

Hi @abdelkayoumd,

Level 7

Greetings of the day

i am from india, i am updating since a week is it possible for me to get a chance to be a part of winning team or, i my self as an individual winner winner,

most of the Map features iam updating through Map maker , is considerable for this challenge,,?

thanks and regards

Athaluri santhosh kumar 

Hi @Santhosh2116,

Adding and editing places on Google Maps count toward your Local Guides points and level but do not count toward the Challenge. We are only counting reviews and photos for the Challenge.

Thanks for your interest.

Level 8

Do we have a leaderboard yet I haven't seen one yet and we are almost half way through the challenge. It would be awesome to see who the top 5 cities are at the half way mark.

Level 10

@MegS can possible publish another score board there all city ranking available  ????

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MahabubMunna @MegS

Thats correct ... It helps how know forward our city....

@mahabubh wrote:

@MegS can possible publish another score board there all city ranking available  ????

Ganesh Krishna Soordelu
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/107546818522123617136/reviews/@13.0054542,77.5676733,13z?hl=en