rtsayles's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Dallas, Texas LG Challenge 2016

Hello, Dallas, Texas and the surrendering communities, let's pull together to be one of the top five cities.  Please post in this thread, so we can continue to provide community support to each other.  We're still debating on our Fall Meetup, and hopefully, something will work out soon.

Happy Guiding 🙂

Robby

Robby Sayles
Dallas, TX, United States
11 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dallas, Texas LG Challenge 2016

Colleyville here. I'll follow this thread for updates.

Former Google Contributor

I'm sure @JuliaRoss will be thrilled to know that Dallas is up for the challenge 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

@LuisR wrote:

I'm sure @JuliaRoss will be thrilled to know that Dallas is up for the challenge 🙂

Dallas Local Guides are active in this challenge @LuisRG - so proud of #Dallas !

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.
Level 8

Robert thank you for posting this in the community - so good to see others involved - lets get them to post new contributions with photos here 

@I am available for a virtual or in person meet up this weekend - will post the virtual one in events on Google+  @DallasLocalGuides- planning on covering Greenville this weekend 

Julia Ross Spindletop Hyatt in HoustonJulia Ross Spindletop Hyatt in Houston

MorningstarMorningstar

@RobertS wrote:

Hello, Dallas, Texas and the surrendering communities, let's pull together to be one of the top five cities.  Please post in this thread, so we can continue to provide community support to each other.  We're still debating on our Fall Meetup, and hopefully, something will work out soon.

Happy Guiding 🙂

Robby

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.
Level 7

I wouldn't mind a meet up sometime this weekend. I know there's a lot going on since this is TX/OU weekend. I wouldn't mind doing a virtual meetup! That sounds cool! Let's do it!

What day will you be on Greenville, that's not too far away. Just think everything's going to be super crowded.

Level 8

YaY, I am so glad to see everyone on LG Connect @JuliaRoss.   I concur @traceew let us plan something, I am planning to do Six Flags on Sunday, but I am up for some fun.  And if we need to do a google hangout, that would be okay. 

Robby Sayles
Level 8

Contributing from Seattle this week Dallas Local Guides - we are still posting images on Google+ community too!   

Alaska AirlinesAlaska Airlines

Sal Floral DesignSal Floral Design

Alexis in Downtown SeattleAlexis in Downtown Seattle

@RobertS wrote:

Happy Guiding 🙂

Robby

Level 8

@traceew wrote:

I wouldn't mind a meet up sometime this weekend. I know there's a lot going on since this is TX/OU weekend. I wouldn't mind doing a virtual meetup! That sounds cool! Let's do it!

What day will you be on Greenville, that's not too far away. Just think everything's going to be super crowded.

Frans Chocolates San FranciscoFrans Chocolates San Francisco

Sal Floral Designs SeattleSal Floral Designs Seattle

Level 8

Looks amazing @JuliaRoss.  We're still pushing 🙂  How are things with you @traceew

Robby Sayles