AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 在地嚮導挑戰:台北,2017年1月21日 (Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017)

想請問有寄送最後的通知嗎?
@AradhanaB wrote:

恭喜台北的在地嚮導們在2016年9月贏得了在地嚮導挑戰!您的貢獻將幫助數百萬人探索世界。

我們非常期待在1月21日的【在地嚮導挑戰:台北】活動與出席者見面。我們已發送電郵確認您的出席位置,或通知您您在候補名單上。

由於活動空間有限,我們無法為每位回覆的人確認出席位置。在候補名單上的在地嚮導們:若有人退出,我們將在星期五1月20日之前給您發送電郵通知您。同樣的,若您已確認但無法出席,請通知我們,以便我們把您的位置讓給其他在地嚮導。

謝謝,我們台北見!

Ara代表本地嚮導團隊,至

Congratulations to our Local Guides in Taipei who won the Local Guides Challenge in September 2016! Your reviews and photos will help millions of people as they explore the world around them.

We are excited to meet those of you who will be attending our event in Taipei on January 21. Emails have been sent confirming attendance or notifying you of your spot on the waitlist.

Given space limitations we were unable to confirm everyone who RSVP’ed. If you are on the waitlist, we will email you by Friday, January 20 to offer you any spots that open up. If you are no longer able to attend the event, please let us know so we can offer your spot to another Local Guide.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

Ara on behalf of the Local Guides Team

想請問有寄送最後通知嗎?

Level 2

Re: 在地嚮導挑戰:台北,2017年1月21日 (Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017)

Dear, 

I didn't receive the notification email either,

please check for me. My email address is [REDACTED].

Thanks a lot!

Level 5

IMG_0513.PNG 

自從收到這個活動邀請後,本人是感到非常高興而且期待的。馬上和一位熱愛旅遊的朋友分享這個消息,並邀請他一同參與這個活動。

我們都是非常期待的,還為此請假也推辭掉其他的約會!

但是在「註冊確認 在地嚮導挑戰:台北」這封信之後,遲遲沒有收到下一步的通知。但我們都認為,既然是''神秘地點''也許真的是很神秘所以繼續耐心等待。到了活動前一天我認為這樣實在不太合理,而Google到這篇討論串⋯。

沒有報名成功,也沒寄送通知,這樣的方式真的讓人很不舒服。

我們很重視這個活動也期待參與,最後竟然是這樣的結果!

參與人數有限量我們能理解,也尊重主辦單位有挑選參與人員的權利,但是報名沒有成功或是沒有被挑選上,竟然沒有任何其他通知?

我除了對無法參加活動感到遺憾外,也對我邀請的朋友深感抱歉。

因為我的邀請,他推辭掉了一個重要的約會⋯。

希望貴主辦單位,下次能有所改善。我們也還期待有機會能參與類似的活動。

另外 Mr.新翰提到的這些問題希望能被重視,我們很喜歡Google maps但也希望它能更好。

除了機車的導航模式與標的物的簡體中文描述這些問題之外,我還經常遇到,在Google maps上標記的「星號地點」會不定期的自己消失。我最常使用的工具是iPhone6的App介面,不曉得是否為App上的Bug,是否有其他的在地嚮導或使用者有反應過類似的問題?看到我盡心紀錄的「星號」消失真的非常難過,也造成我出門在外的不便,甚至一度影響我使用Google maps的意願。

希望貴單位能重視這些問題,並改善它。

另外汐止區為「臺灣 新北市汐止區」

Level 8

I had replied the local guide activity about 在地嚮導挑 台北,2017年1月21日(Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017).

I think so many people still do not got the response about the details, including me!

Could you please also send me the message ?

Thanks a lot !

Anonymous
Not applicable

你好,我回覆之後收到確認信,是在1/11前回覆,但之後有更改成攜伴,就收到候補,這樣是沒有了嗎?謝謝

[REDACTED]

@AradhanaB wrote:

恭喜台北的在地嚮導們在2016年9月贏得了在地嚮導挑戰!您的貢獻將幫助數百萬人探索世界。

我們非常期待在1月21日的【在地嚮導挑戰:台北】活動與出席者見面。我們已發送電郵確認您的出席位置,或通知您您在候補名單上。

由於活動空間有限,我們無法為每位回覆的人確認出席位置。在候補名單上的在地嚮導們:若有人退出,我們將在星期五1月20日之前給您發送電郵通知您。同樣的,若您已確認但無法出席,請通知我們,以便我們把您的位置讓給其他在地嚮導。

謝謝,我們台北見!

Ara代表本地嚮導團隊,至

Congratulations to our Local Guides in Taipei who won the Local Guides Challenge in September 2016! Your reviews and photos will help millions of people as they explore the world around them.

We are excited to meet those of you who will be attending our event in Taipei on January 21. Emails have been sent confirming attendance or notifying you of your spot on the waitlist.

Given space limitations we were unable to confirm everyone who RSVP’ed. If you are on the waitlist, we will email you by Friday, January 20 to offer you any spots that open up. If you are no longer able to attend the event, please let us know so we can offer your spot to another Local Guide.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

Ara on behalf of the Local Guides Team

Level 5

恩,之前收到確認信後一直沒地點和候補與否的下文

到剛剛才發現這個討論串...

我想知道我是否可以參與這活動或是候補?

e-mail: [REDACTED]

Level 2

不好意思,上一篇有些激動了

我也是因為這活動推掉了一些行程

結果前一天才知道是這樣

但還是請寄完整的確認信給我好嗎,謝謝

此外,手機網頁版的local guides connect 在討論板塊下方的頁碼欄無法使用

發文時,也必須長按欄位才能打字

不確定是哪裡出了問題

使用的是Android系統的chrome

如果需要更多關於此錯誤的資訊,可以寄件或pm我

Level 2

It's already Jan/21/2017 the date of Taipei local guide challenge.

I've not jet received any further information about where I shall be to attend this activity in Taipei after I registered and fill in the RSVP.

Could any one tell me why?

Level 8

希望越大,失望越大。人之常情。LG都喜歡與人相聚,共創美好時光,多數是性情中人。

@新翰高, 要長按才能輸入是已回報問題。

其實 Connect Forum 從去年六月開始測試,七月開放參與至今,也未見重大更新。

期望會改版時,可以一新耳目。

Level 7

I don't receive any reply from Local guide challenge. Can you check if I can attend the event?

My RSVP email address:

[REDACTED]
Thanks

@MegS wrote:

@phoebei Did you RSVP to the event? Participating in the Challenge didn't automatically put you on our list; you had to also RSVP. If you did RSVP, please send us the email address you used.

@iFC Can you share the email address you used to RSVP?

Thanks!