AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: 在地嚮導挑戰:台北,2017年1月21日 (Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017)

如果你們在101,就回家吧。活動地點不在那裡。

Level 4

Re: 在地嚮導挑戰:台北,2017年1月21日 (Local Guides Challenge: Taipei Event, 21 January 2017)

NONO is not like you only have to RSVP, we all did. You should have received the email for confirmation, and we didn't. So we actually got invited, we politely reply to join and they don't give a thing about. We scheduled our time, we travelled here to go...that's it. I just think that google give the event in the hand of some local people with no experience, and google by itselg didn't care about the image given to this event.

Is like i invite you, be free, please reply me and then who cares about you, ridiculous.

That's exactly the opposite of what google is trying to do with the local guides, give a sense of union, work together for something big, and then they just treat you as a number. "let me check, oh no, you are not on the list (3 hrs before the event" ahah i wonder how many local guides are they losing with this. 1 for sure!

Level 4

@家豪李

At the beginning i thought the same, gave you a localization where to meet and then bring you to a secret place...than no communication at all...i started wondering and decided to write in the forum...found out later that if they don't contact you...then you have wasted your time

Level 2

呵呵,活動辦成這樣,如果是我以前工作過的 CA ,活動負責人是要被究責的,甚至被開除,不知道同樣是國際性獨立軟體公司,谷歌會如何善後這件事.....

Level 5

The thing I find unforgivable about all of this is that Google is monitoring this thread and Google is deleting posts that give out the location. Why then couldn't Google post proper announcements  about the details of this event  when it was obvious that so many people are confused??

Level 2

所以我註冊後收到一封所謂的確認函是沒意義的,意思是這樣嗎?

Level 4

@LincyL

Yes, and if you have printed it you can use it as toilet paper

Level 5

It seems that you needed 3 different things

1) LG event invitation with RSVP link

2) RSVP confirmation message

3) Event Invitation Message with Secret Location

It was totally unclear.

Level 4

I was like "let me check on google some good restaurants..."

"Really?"

"Let's use tripadvisor"

Level 2

我想大家在乎的不是能不能參加活動,而是谷哥輕忽的態度

活動人數有限,要註冊,大家都知道,如果超過人數,沒關系,發個信通知大家就行了,我是收到一封註冊確認函,如果這不算已經符合資格,那請在該函內加上說明,還要再有別的通知才算可以參加...

問題是,該確認函一點也沒提到這件事,或許是我自己太愚蠢,以為這樣就是成功報名可以參加

這件活動辦成這樣,至少也可以出來發個統一訊息,告訴其他人,造成誤解很抱歉,事情也就能到此結束,但是谷歌怎麼做?

我還是繼續等著看......