Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Voucher Drive Storage not received after 14 days L4

Hi @KhashD. Thanks for checking into the steps. A member of team will be in touch with you with you this week. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Free Drive Storage

Hi there,

This is really a question for Google rather than the community but I guess they monitor so here goes...

I reached level 4 but didn't apply my additional Drive Storage within the allocated 30 days. I understand the need to apply timeframes to these things but how can I go about requesting some leniency from Google for my continuing Local Expert endeavours? Thanks Google!

Level 4
Former Google Contributor

Re: Free Drive Storage

@ImanN Drive codes from the Local Guides team are custom to the individual who redeems it and can only be used once. 

@DavidK Unfortunately due to how the redemption system works, you must redeem your Drive storage within the 30 days of unlocking it. 

Level 4

Clicked redeem for Drive Storage & assumed it had applied; finally remembered to and it's not ther

@Corrie or other mod,

Based on what I've seen on by searching, I'm pretty sure no one will be able to help me since they can't extend the code, but I thought that I had redeemed mine. I also wasn't that worried about a timeline because it's Google usually stuff just stays linked to my account. This Level 4 perk was the main one reason I contributed so much and now I don't even have access to it. I suppose I should have been less natural about editing so I would have known precisely when I crossed the threshold. Obviously, I should have been more careful and checked to make sure everything worked out sooner, but it's more than a little annoying that you're able to timeout a code but not issue a new one, even if were back-dated to offer slightly less than a year or less storage. I'd greatly appreciate an alternative solution other than stating that I should have more carefully read the help forums prior to redeeming my code, especially since I did try to redeem in within 30 days and erroneously thought that it had been applied. Thank you.

Level 4

Re: Level 4, can't find Drive Storage offer

Why do you make it so hard to find that redeem button?????? 

@MadanK wrote:

Hi, @ShawnK after you have reached level 4 you will get a email soon about the Google drive space. You are given 30 days to redeem the offer otherwise your opportunity to get the drive space is lost after 30 days. 

You can see a Redeem link in your local guide home page.

Screenshot (4).png

"Drive storage upgrade must be redeemed and applied to a Google account within 30 days. This upgrade is active for 1 year at 100 GB of additional storage. "

Hope this helps.

Peace 🙂

Level 8

How do you get a Local Guides t-shirt?

How do you get a Local Guides t-shirt? I am level 4 Local Guide. 

Connect Moderator

Re: How do you get a Local Guides t-shirt?

Hi @Sebastian5, currently there's no exact way to get a Local Guides T-Shirt. If you're talking about the level 4 benefit, the t-shirt was only given for Local Guides that reached level 4 by the end of 2015 (forgot the exact date).

They used to sell the t-shirt as well on the online Google merchandise store, but last time i check it's no longer available.

Sometimes Google will do an official event in some cities and once in a while they will distribute t-shirts. There's no guarantee of course. I know it's probably the answer you're looking for, but hopefully there's a way to get a Local Guides t-shirt in the future.

Googler

Re: How do you get a Local Guides t-shirt?

Thanks, @iyudhi for the awesome and correct answer. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4
Level 4

Google promised 1 Tb for level 4

Google Promise me for 1TB Google Drive Space for Level 4 But i can't get the redeem . 😞