devonsilva88's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

very pleased to have been accepted to lgsummit17 - thankyou Local Guides Team :)

look at the country side estates

Alorica, Bedford Avenue, Omaha, NE, United States
9 comments
Level 10

Re: very pleased to have been accepted to lgsummit17 - thankyou Local Guides Team :)

@devonsilva88When did you receive the email?

Connect Moderator

Re: very pleased to have been accepted to lgsummit17 - thankyou Local Guides Team :)

Hello @devonsilva88

Welcome to Local guide connect

You are looking a new to this Forum, Please introduce yourself in this thread - Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Before make any new post, read this board topics to know about the forum usage  - Using this Forum

Visit Share your Photos & Discoveries  board to know how to share photos or story - Share your Photos & Discoveries

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

Wow, Congrats! 

Level 8

Hi @WaweruM,

According to below, I am sure @devonsilva88 is not admitted into #LGSummit17, unless multiple LG accounts are being used here:

1.  The Connect Profile only shows as Level 1

Connect Moderator

Hi @devonsilva88 I notice you do not have the LGSummit17 badge like this onesummit17attendee.JPG

If you have been invited great and see you in October, but I am a little concerned that with a Level 1 profile you might have fallen victim to a scam/phish/spam email from someone. 

If you think you are invited please let us know and we can tag in a Googler to this post to check what is going on.

Regards

Paul

Level 10

Level 8

Hi @WaweruM,

What is not right here?  It is a long thread, so when you tag people, include an one line summary will help alot.

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich I think this is not the first time I am seeing such a post like this with a crafted idea for advertising. Check the post description an the tags as well. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @HelloSamsonR I've removed the tag so if it turns out to be advertising he won't get anything out of it now.

Regards

Paul