Bilal_shaikh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: food crawl meet-up karachi

nothing dangerous here @Bilalistein

just RSVP here. form was just to know you :). and now problem solved. nothing like invasion of privacy

Level 10

Dear @saleemsaghir @zoh1997 @qazisajjad @quyyom4u @Al20 @Owaismaliklah @asifashi @hameedsaghir @Ali-Sajid @shakey, hope all's well. Food Crawl Meet-up Karachi is on for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in. RSVP here Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Thanks dear @Osaka78forTRUMP.. for mentioning them all. I hope they all show up

Level 10

Yes, @Bilal_shaikh, hope all things 🙂 You're welcome and kind regards from Osaka78 

@Bilal_shaikh wrote:

Thanks dear @Osaka78forTRUMP.. for mentioning them all. I hope they all show up

Level 10

Dear @Muzammil1 @CurrentlyT @KhizarHayat @sajid_pk @ahmed4_Chat @ArtKingdom @Gilani007 @OmarHafeez @NabeelNaz @DARKB0T, hope all's well. Food Crawl Meet-up Karachi is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @Wajeehulhassan @DevDigs @Nice_human @Veejahaut, hope all's well. Food Crawl Meet-up Karachi is on with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Level 7

Thank you but I am in Islamabad.