Pretty1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Your City's Mall Photo Challenge: Who's in?

Mall photos challenge

Who wants to meet at the Walden Galleria mall in Cheektowaga my and take pics for the mall challenge? 

Walden Galleria Mall, Cheektowaga, NY, United States
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Your City's Mall Photo Challenge: Who's in?

Hi @Pretty1 and welcome to Connect!

Before posting, I suggest you check the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and Discoveries and PhotographyIf you are interested on knowing about how you can create a Meet-Up, please read this post. In there you will find everything you need to get started. For more tips on hosting a Meet-Up you can find in this topic.

Since you are new in Connect, I recommend going through the Local Guides Rules and How to use Connect where you will find a lot of useful tips. But first, please take a moment to introduce yourself to community. As an extra tips, I would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Hope that this was helpful!

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!