CuracaoTenants's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Would Like Help in Creating, Starting and Sharing a Conferencing Project, all suggested appreciated.

Would Like to get some advice and assistance on how to best create, set-up, start and share an online conferencing event among 9 to 20 persons.

All viable suggestions, feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Would Like Help in Creating, Starting and Sharing a Conferencing Project, all suggested apprecia

Hi @CuracaoTenants,

Welcome to our community! Local Guides Connect is a place to share your photos and experiences, meet and connect with other Local Guides, give feedback and a lot more. And we kindly ask that posts stay on-topic.

Here are some further tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. 
  • You may start your Connect journey by sharing a bit about yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Re: Would Like Help in Creating, Starting and Sharing a Conferencing Project, all suggested apprecia

Thanks NadyaPN for the advice.

Let me assure you It is completely and absolutely relevant and on topic with local guides connect. That is the general synopsis of the mission.

If you have a group of LGC's guides tuned in at a specific time and date that's the basic definition of conference.

Thanks for the advice and directions. I think I will publish my "introduce" the 1st of next month, after reading everything.

Let me know of anything else and keep the feedback going, it helps me know more.

Take care and thanks NadyaPN

Connect Moderator

@CuracaoTenants, if you have under 10,  you can use Google Hangouts for free to set up a global Local Guides Hangout, depending if your country and the countries your attendees are included on the free service provider....

More than 10, you will have to get one of the 10 to drop off the Hangout so that another person can join the Hangouts for free.

OR, you can pay for the Google Hangouts Meet as part of the GSuite (formally Google My Business) for $5/month. This is where you can have up to 25 people on a video call.

Cheers,

Karen