cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Worldwide cultural - Hyderabad

Worldwide cultural - Hyderabad

Lamakaan

Off Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite GVK One, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India

May 20, 2018 @ 16:00 (IST)

United Nations has also adopted Universal Declaration on Cultural Diversity and has declared May 21 as the World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development. We are conducting our meet-up on Sunday to maximize participation.

Here is what UN says about the day: The day provides us with an opportunity to deepen our understanding of the values of cultural diversity and to advance the four goals of the UNESCO Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions adopted on 20 October 2005:

Support sustainable systems of governance for culture Achieve a balanced flow of cultural goods and services and increase mobility of artists and cultural professionals

Integrate culture in sustainable development frameworks

Promote human rights and fundamental freedoms

Where to Meet:

Lamakaan – Hyderabad’s Open cultural center. It is also serious about being Inclusive, Liberal, Open, Green and Friendly. Many come to Lamakaan write,  create or just sit and think. We can explore the art exhibition set up to showcase Hyderabadi culture

Thing to Note:

1. Dress up in ethnic wear to the meet up

2. come with your fully charged phone.

Entry: Free Timing: 4pm to 6pm IST

RSVP here

Off Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite GVK One, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Worldwide cultural - Hyderabad

Lamakaan is a great place to showcase our Hyderabadi culture. @AslamMo count me in

Level 9

Thanks @FazeelUsmani, do spread the word!

Level 10

Yeah sure. Here are the tips on how to capture photos of art and culture. I'm sharing this as well.

@AslamMo wrote:

Thanks @FazeelUsmani, do spread the word!

Level 5

hi all,

i am sudheer .I am new to this local guide and i would like to contribute from my side.can any one tell me how i find this meetup at that place ans i don't know anyone her even i am new to Hyderabad city 

Level 9

@sudheer_sai You can RSVP  to attend the meet up and also join our whatsapp group through the below link https://chat.whatsapp.com/AZQqDPuEmZaLe0oFkc1rg5

Level 5

@AslamMo ..,thank you ..ya i have joined the group and got to know about the meetup's ....once again thank you

Level 9

Do Bring Your friends who are interested in joining Local guides @sudheer_sai

Level 6

Is this meet up still active?

Just want to make sure because I'll be coming.

Excited to meet everyone.

Level 9

Yes @Intekhab, we are meeting tomorrow!

Do join us at Hyderabad local guides whatsapp group for updates 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/AZQqDPuEmZaLe0oFkc1rg5