Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Worldwide ReviewHour-Bengaluru

Worldwide ReviewHour-Bengaluru

KR Market

KR Market, Huriopet, Chickpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053, India

February 21, 2018 @ 16:00 (IST)

Hi wonderful LGs! I am conducting this meetup on 21st Feb 2018 (International Mother Language Day) between 4.00PM and 5.00PM at K.R Market, Bengaluru with respect to Worldwide Review Hour by Kamal Hasnainee, Bangladesh. The aim of this meetup is to write our review on Google Maps about the places we visit during this meetup in our Mother Language which will be done by many Local Guides across the globe. Do come before 5.10PM to join this meetup at joining place, Hotel Annapoorna, K.R Market. We will visit places and write our reviews in our Mother Language and will also share ideas about Local Guides Program and Google Maps. Come and join this meetup so that we will explore places together and later share a recap post on Local Guides Connect about the meetup. Thanks!

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
KR Market, Huriopet, Chickpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053, India
13 comments
Level 9

Re: Worldwide ReviewHour-Bengaluru

Hey @SalmaanN it's a great choice to write the reviews on Google Maps using Mother Language. Thanks & good luck to your meet up.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your successful Meetup @SalmaanN

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks a lot for your wishes, dear @NareshDarji.. :))

@NareshDarji wrote:

Best wishes for your successful Meetup @SalmaanN

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

You are welcome, @Kamalhasnainee. :))

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hey @SalmaanN it's a great choice to write the reviews on Google Maps using Mother Language. Thanks & good luck to your meet up.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hello friends,

We have made an work flow chart of our Meet up that you may also implement in your meet up there in your area @SalmaanN  -

Our Work Flow:

1. Commemorating (If there is no any 'Shaheed Minar' then just show a flower to them that we are also morn about their sacrifice (Who gave their lives to  achieve the rights to talk with their Native Language)   

2. Discussion about the uses/importance of Native Language    

3. Flag show  

3. Live Review/Discussion (using native language)Posting on various platform/Social Media

5. Photo Shooting  (Individual/Group) with some symbol of any character of Native Language.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Dear @mushthaqahmad @vivekhegde @VijethS @Shirni @Mapexplorer @Abhishekkanodia @ChefBB @satheeshsankaran @Some89697915 @tarabajaj, hope all's well. Worldwide ReviewHour-Bengaluru is on for Worldwide Review Hour. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @Sandy_JC @prtmsaikia @arifkhan @laddu99 @wneo @govindar, hope all's well. Worldwide ReviewHour-Bengaluru is on for India Local Guides as part of Worldwide Review Hour. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 8

This work flow is just amazing, @Kamalhasnainee bro. I am not sure about Commemorating nearby to meetup location. I can manage the other four steps in the meetup. Thanks for this. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you so much for your support, @Osaka78forTRUMP bro.. :))

Vellore Local Guides