Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Worldwide Review Hour

@Kamalhasnainee This is so inspiring and something we can relate to even if the Langues are different, Our intentions are the same nice one bro :)))))

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Comilla

Comilla, Bangladesh

@February 21, 2018 @ 11:00 (+06)

21st February is the International Mother Language Day (আন্তর্জাতিক মাতৃভাষা দিবস). In 21st February of 1952 some patriots of our country to achieve our rights to talk with our own mother language, they gave their lives for us. We are really grateful to them & respecting them always. We are celebrating this day in Bangladesh and worldwide in every 21st February. We can’t forget their sacrifice.

So, now directly I am going to my point and that is

As it is a language day and this is International Mother Language Day; So, we (Local Guides) can celebrate it in different ways. We will give some reviews with our own language. No other language will be used to review section and in Connect Forum to posting any discussion or review in Google Maps. Please use your own language to all and every platforms even in social media also. That’s why I would like to addressing my theme and meet up name is “Worldwide Review Hour”.

Insight view of this name:  ‘Review’ is not only the ‘Review’, it may also ‘Re-View’ that means ‘Look at yourself again’. As we will give/post our review and discussion in same time (21st February) worldwide that’s why it is ‘Review Hour’/Worldwide Review Hour.  

I am connecting our discussions with our mother language in every section where we are discussing in connect forum and Google Maps. In Google Maps we can give any review for any place with our mother language. Then every member can give his/her review with about his/her favorite places with what he/she wants to say.

[Say something with your own language in Review and Discussions]

I am requesting to all community owners and local guides please participate with us and celebrate this day to respect your language and arrange a meet up in your area about this international language day and give some reviews to your favorite places using your mother language. 

I hope all of my friends in connect will like this meet up - @ErmesT @LucioV @PavelSarwar @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @Osaka78forTRUMP  @KarenVChin

Request/Proposal to LG Team: Please fix and announce this day (21st February) officially as ‘Worldwide Review Hour’ which will be celebrated in every year using our own Mother Language @TraciC @JeslynL @MariaBi.   

Thanks & Regards

Kamalhasnainee

Bangladesh

RSVP here

Level 9

Thanks brother @DavidTito we are making more strong of our network in Connect Forum around the world. It's an one family where we can share our thoughts about ourselves and of course have huge educational tips hearing also and for those conversations depends on language. So, we should give the value, honor, respect to all languages around the world.  

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee Thats Great news bro keep me posted

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Thanks brother @DavidTito we are making more strong of our network in Connect Forum around the world. It's an one family where we can share our thoughts about ourselves and of course have huge educational tips hearing also and for those conversations depends on language. So, we should give the value, honor, respect to all languages around the world.  

Level 9

From various countries our friends submitted their meet ups for "Worldwide Review Hour" which is not approved yet. So, please I am requesting to our honorable team to approve these and thanks in advance to team specially @TraciC @HelloJess

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Googler

Hi @Kamalhasnainee. The team reviews meet-ups regularly and we ask that you create a meet-up page at least two weeks in advance to allow the team time to review the meet-ups and if necessary, for you to edit them, while also giving potential attendees time to RSVP. Someone will review soon. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Thanks ma'am @TraciC, I got it.

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee. The team reviews meet-ups regularly and we ask that you create a meet-up page at least two weeks in advance to allow the team time to review the meet-ups and if necessary, for you to edit them, while also giving potential attendees time to RSVP. Someone will review soon. 🙂

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Hey @Kamalhasnainee have look this.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-wide-Review-Hour-Gujarat/m-p/625901#M48150

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Yes brother @NareshDarji I have seen this, it's a good choice. Have a look @SalmaanN. Thanks for joining.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

brother, did you submitted your meet up about Worldwide Review Hour @SalmaanN @RtnArulPrakasamT @AnuradhaP ? 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

We are going to make some promo materials to promote our Mother Language. Did you thinking about any promo materials like banner, di cuts, sticker or anything else? @DavidTito @NareshDarji @LaxmiG1 @jeffwithajee @OSAMA @AnuradhaP @ShahMdSultan @IlankovanT @PavelSarwar. It would be a colorful celebrations from us. I hope all of you like this idea and it would be nice and gorgeous if we use some promos related with our language. Thanks. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh