Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Review Hour

Hi @Kamalhasnainee, Thanks for sharing this great idea & It's a good Initiative. I sharing this post link to our community.

Level 9

You are most welcome @Amitesh_Gayen and thanks for sharing .... !

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Superb Bro @Kamalhasnainee I will Host and Share With this 

Thanks For Organizing this 

Many many thanks for joining with us @ThanulakshanS. Here is the RSVP. Please host your meet up for 21st February with "Worldwide Review Hour" or you may change the name. Thanks again brother.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Wawoooow, it's awesome. I'm very excited about your announcement @Kamalhasnainee, Thank you very much for your event. I'm also going  to host a Meetup in my area same to you. I

I wish you all the best.

Best Regards

Masud

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Wonderful idea @Kamalhasnainee 😊

I also like to host one from Sri Lanka 😊

Level 10

Awesome initiative, we're in, @Kamalhasnainee. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Oup! dear @OmarBD I don't know how it was happened ! I can't accept now as solution it. Don't worry it wasn't completed. That's why I unmarked as solution.

And it's great news that you are also hosting this event in your area in other side of Comilla. Thanks for your hosting.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Ok @Amitesh_Gayen but I am requesting to host a meet up also in your area for just only one hour as a symbol of love to our Mother Language. Thanks dear for your great participation in advance @AshiqueMirza @ReshamDas.

@Amitesh_Gayen wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee, Thanks for sharing this great idea & It's a good Initiative. I sharing this post link to our community.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Wow brother @IlankovanT @Osaka78forTRUMP many many thanks and salute to all for hosting this by both of you in  your area. Please submit your meet up, so that I can listed to my announcement. 

@IlankovanT wrote:

Wonderful idea @Kamalhasnainee 😊

I also like to host one from Sri Lanka 😊

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ @IlankovanT @Osaka78forTRUMP @KarenVChin @ErmesT and others thank you all that you all supported @Kamalhasnainee  for the ''Worldwide Review Hour''. Hope it will make a new chapter for writing review with our mother language. It will be a part of showing respect to The International Mother Language Day and its celebration. 

Everybody doing well ... 

Keep it up ...

Happy Guiding !!!