cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Review Hour

@NareshDarji wrote:

Wonderful idea bro,..... @Kamalhasnainee

I will participate in this week review hour. 

Great choice @NareshDarji and thanks for joining with us. What about you @AslamMo @InayatK @NunungAfuah @Anonymous @RonneBD @StephenAbraham @Haseeb @Golam

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

Brilliant idea ,i would like to participate in this great initiative. I will share my thoughts or reviews in our mother language on that day, as we have google translation so that is not hard to translate for other people.

On the other hand crowdsurce is a best way to promote your mother language. 

Have a nice day 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is interesting idea @Kamalhasnainee. Well done for giving so attention to our native languages. Personally I always write reviews in my native language, and would be pleased to suggest this to all fellow LGs, and will try to make meet-up about that 👏👏👏👏.

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

Brilliant idea ,i would like to participate in this great initiative. I will share my thoughts or reviews in our mother language on that day, as we have google translation so that is not hard to translate for other people.

On the other hand crowdsurce is a best way to promote your mother language. 

Have a nice day 

Thanks brother @AkmalB. What about this @BishowvijayaP @DrShaunak

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Anonymous wrote:

This is interesting idea @Kamalhasnainee. Well done for giving so attention to our native languages. Personally I always write reviews in my native language, and would be pleased to suggest this to all fellow LGs, and will try to make meet-up about that 👏👏👏👏.

oh great! thanks brother @Anonymous

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Hey @Kamalhasnainee, this i s a great idea as the USA has no official language it makes sense that people should be comfortable sharing there language with their communities

jeffwithajee
Geoffrey Bachelder
Level 9

@jeffwithajee wrote:

Hey @Kamalhasnainee, this i s a great idea as the USA has no official language it makes sense that people should be comfortable sharing there language with their communities

Yes I think so and you are right @jeffwithajee. Thanks and if possible please arrange a meet up with your fellow local guides on that day 21st February.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

This is such a wonderful idea, @Kamalhasnainee. Lot many amazing ideas are exploring in Connect nowadays and it's one of them. I would like to join in. Nice initiative, brother.. :)))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

This is such a wonderful idea, @Kamalhasnainee. Lot many amazing ideas are exploring in Connect nowadays and it's one of them. I would like to join in. Nice initiative, brother.. :)))

Oh thanks @SalmaanN for joining with us. Please host a meet up for 21st February with your fellow local guides in your area. 

I hope you may like this @AgoesSantosa @ValeriaA_ @MedRidaZ @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Lafite @PushpendraKhadka @DanielaBP @U-royFelixA @ProfArunCM

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee I love this idea! Of course I'll use spanish for everything related to local guides on February 21st. I'm in for this interesting and exciting initiative. I hope everyone joins! 🙂

Kamalhasnainee ha escrito:

@SalmaanN wrote:

Oh thanks @SalmaanN for joining with us. Please host a meet up for 21st February with your fellow local guides in your area. 

I hope you may like this @AgoesSantosa @ValeriaA_ @MedRidaZ @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Lafite @PushpendraKhadka @DanielaBP @U-royFelixA @ProfArunCM

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG