Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Worldwide Review Hour

You are most welcome, @Kamalhasnainee bro. :))

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

oh great @SalmaanN. Thanks for your submission and I hope Team will consider us.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hey my friends, have a look at this picture and could you please tell me the insight view of this picture?

@ErmesT @TraciC @NadyaPN @KarenVChin @PaulPavlinovich @IlankovanT @OSAMA @FaridTDF @YK1001

DSC_0818.JPG

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hey my friends, have a look at this picture and could you please tell me the insight view of this picture?

@ErmesT @TraciC @NadyaPN @KarenVChin @PaulPavlinovich @IlankovanT @OSAMA @FaridTDF @YK1001

DSC_0818.JPG

@DavidTito @NareshDarji @SalmaanN @PaDeSSo @PavelSarwar @MariaBi @AlejandraMaria @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @ShafiulB

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Kamalhasnainee,

Thanks for the question. I personally interpret it as:

Children hold the wisdom and knowledge of the universe. So instead of us guiding them through life, we need to carefully observe and listen to what they have to say. 🙂 What is your explanation of the photo?

See you around,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Great Picture for the 21 February. I like it very much. Thanks a lot.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

Thanks for sharing this lovely photo.

I personally can see a Mother Goddess here and her love for their children which stand for humanity but also as a symbol of continuity from a generation to another. I can see represented also the importance of education and a celebration of the mother language (which it seems to be Bengali) able to transmit and contemporary build up knowledge for everyone.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Connect Moderator

@NadyaPN @MariaBi Thanks

You all have well explained..  

This is the symbol of mother language which is we learn from our mother...  

Here we may see the letters of Bengali language and how a mother teach us careful... 

This is my opinion....

@Kamalhasnainee thanks for this nice photo share... 

Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

@NadyaPN @MariaBi Thanks

You all have well explained..  

This is the symbol of mother language which is we learn from our mother...  

Here we may see the letters of Bengali language and how a mother teach us careful... 

This is my opinion....

@Kamalhasnainee thanks for this nice photo share... 

yes, I thought this but I'm bit late 🙂 @Kamalhasnainee 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hola @Kamalhasnainee, para mi representa la tradicion, la cultura, la educación que la madre le transmite a su hijo, en general todos nosotros recordamos de grande y enseñamos a  nuestros propios hijos luego, lo que nuestra madre nos enseño, más allá si nuestro padre nos enseña cosas, en general siento que, nosotros transmitimos a nuestros hijos y nietos los valores y las enseñanzas de nuestra madre, como los hábitos en la comida y la educación, gran foto, un disparador de conceptos. 👍🙂

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee, I created a quote after seeing this picture:

"Learn either from book or from mother"

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

DSC_0818.JPG