Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Worldwide Review Hour

Comilla

Comilla, Bangladesh

February 21, 2018 @ 11:00 (+06)

21st February is the International Mother Language Day (আন্তর্জাতিক মাতৃভাষা দিবস). In 21st February of 1952 some patriots of our country to achieve our rights to talk with our own mother language, they gave their lives for us. We are really grateful to them & respecting them always. We are celebrating this day in Bangladesh and worldwide in every 21st February. We can’t forget their sacrifice.

So, now directly I am going to my point and that is

As it is a language day and this is International Mother Language Day; So, we (Local Guides) can celebrate it in different ways. We will give some reviews with our own language. No other language will be used to review section and in Connect Forum to posting any discussion or review in Google Maps. Please use your own language to all and every platforms even in social media also. That’s why I would like to addressing my theme and meet up name is “Worldwide Review Hour”.

Insight view of this name:  ‘Review’ is not only the ‘Review’, it may also ‘Re-View’ that means ‘Look at yourself again’. As we will give/post our review and discussion in same time (21st February) worldwide that’s why it is ‘Review Hour’/Worldwide Review Hour.  

I am connecting our discussions with our mother language in every section where we are discussing in connect forum and Google Maps. In Google Maps we can give any review for any place with our mother language. Then every member can give his/her review with about his/her favorite places with what he/she wants to say.

[Say something with your own language in Review and Discussions]

I am requesting to all community owners and local guides please participate with us and celebrate this day to respect your language and arrange a meet up in your area about this international language day and give some reviews to your favorite places using your mother language. 

I hope all of my friends in connect will like this meet up - @ErmesT @LucioV @PavelSarwar @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @Osaka78forTRUMP  @KarenVChin

Request/Proposal to LG Team: Please fix and announce this day (21st February) officially as ‘Worldwide Review Hour’ which will be celebrated in every year using our own Mother Language @TraciC @JeslynL @MariaBi.   

Thanks & Regards

Kamalhasnainee

Bangladesh

RSVP here

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Comilla, Bangladesh
110 comments
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Review Hour

انا احب هذه الفكرة كثيرا 

i like this idea soooo much bro @Kamalhasnainee i will surprise you with something special ;))))

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

انا احب هذه الفكرة كثيرا 

i like this idea soooo much bro @Kamalhasnainee i will surprise you with something special ;))))

Oh thanks brother @OSAMA. I hope you may also like this @ShahMdSultan @NirajBhusal @BishowvijayaP @SalmaanN @AkmalB @AlejandraMaria   @ShafiulB @OmarBD @WaweruM

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

What you think about this ? Show up the purity of loves to our own Mother Language by contributing in 21st February ....! 

@IlankovanT @AnuradhaP @khammami @SumaiyaZafrin @ReshamDas @Amitesh_Gayen @AshiqueMirza @EhsanD @NarenChandra @NareshDarji

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Request/Proposal to LG Team: Please fix and announce this day (21st February) officially as ‘Worldwide Review Hour’ which will be celebrated in every year using our own Mother Language.

@Kamalhasnainee This is a great idea and request. 

I hope our team could consider this as an official announcement. 

Happy Guiding!!! 

Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

Request/Proposal to LG Team: Please fix and announce this day (21st February) officially as ‘Worldwide Review Hour’ which will be celebrated in every year using our own Mother Language.

@Kamalhasnainee This a great idea and request. 

I hope our team could consider this as an official announcement. 

Happy Guiding!!! 

Oh Thank you brother @ShafiulB for the same proposal to our honorable Team to consider this and I think they will think about it. What you think about this @ErmesT @FaridTDF @YK1001 @IlankovanT @Myrathor @Csaba  

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Hi @Kamalhasnainee this is inspiring , i reckon there is some google crowd-source official meetup in Bangladesh since its mother language day .Read it somewhere , please check . 

Connect Moderator

Wonderful idea bro,..... @Kamalhasnainee

I will participate in this week review hour. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@NarenChandra wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee here you go http://www.bangla.report/post/1154-google-crowdsource-enrich-your-mother-language-internet

Yes @NarenChandra I know about it and you know @PavelSarwar is our proud. Thanks brother for starting this.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh