Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Review Hour

Hi friends, children of all nations they have the rights to know the world through the knowledge that provided by their family. Now 'globalization' is very very important issue for all nations so we also need to know others as well as ourselves but first of all we should not forget the uses of our own language and also we should not force to any nation to use other language to their national language.

We achieved our rights to speak and got the Bengali/Native Language as our national language by the lives of our patriots. We lost our many friends/brothers for our native language 'Bengali' in 1952. For that reference we got this day 21st February as "International Mother Language Day"

Anyway,

@NadyaPN you are right, the image is the symbol of knowledge what is giving from our family especially from Mother to children. It's their (children) basic and foundation of educational infrastructures/guidelines which is very very important for all. You are right, we should carefully observe them about their needs. Thanks for your valuable reply here.   

Hey @MariaBi your reply is amazing...

@MariaBi wrote:

I personally can see a Mother Goddess here and her love for their children which stand for humanity but also as a symbol of continuity from a generations to another. I can see represented also the importance of education and a celebration of the mother language (which it seems to be Bengali) able to transmit and contemporary build up knowledge for everyone.

Wow @FaridTDF  well said about this that our mother/family is the root point of all institutions. It's going by generations to generation.   

No brother @BishowvijayaPwe can't avoid anyone of them, we should read the book I mean other institutions besides learning from Mother. It is the modern era now. So we need to know others to maintain the flow of globalizations. Thats why, it is also mendatory to aquire the knowledge from other institutions but we should keep in mind that Mother Language is the Foundation of all language. 

Actually I have tried to discuss the importance of the first and native language which is teaching from our family generations through generations especailly by our lovely MOM/Mother. We should respect it and give the value of all native languages as well as others.   

Thanks @ShafiulB @IlankovanT  @OmarBD and all of my friends here for your nice explanations about it.

Thanks & Regards

Kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee, educational institutions are the secondary means of education. I was focused on primary means. 😀

Connect Moderator

I would say a mother lovingly teaching her child everything she knows and the importance of literacy, reading, writing, and speaking is to your country @Kamalhasnainee socially and economically.

Cheers,

Karen

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hey my friends, have a look at this picture and could you please tell me the insight view of this picture?

@ErmesT @TraciC @NadyaPN @KarenVChin @PaulPavlinovich @IlankovanT @OSAMA @FaridTDF @YK1001

DSC_0818.JPG

Level 9

@KarenVChin wrote:

I would say a mother lovingly teaching her child everything she knows and the importance of literacy, reading, writing, and speaking is to your country @Kamalhasnainee socially and economically.

Cheers,

Karen

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hey my friends, have a look at this picture and could you please tell me the insight view of this picture?

@ErmesT @TraciC @NadyaPN @KarenVChin @PaulPavlinovich @IlankovanT @OSAMA @FaridTDF @YK1001

DSC_0818.JPG

yes @KarenVChin your point of view is also right that a mother lovingly teaching her child everything and that is the universal or normal situation in every nations but sorry to say that this image is a partial view of a great sculpture which I will reveal in my recap of "Worldwide Review Hour". All of you will understand the theme after visiting that place virtualy. Please just wait for that moment ; of course I will share with everyone. I have captured all premises what will be related to my meet up as pre activation/walk. This image is a major part of my meet up. (If anybody knows this place; please don't reveal now, just put your contributions in the day after of 21st february as a reply to my recap).   

Thanks 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear @Kamalhasnainee thanks for shearing a nice event. go ahead i will join you on time. 

Level 9

You are most welcome bro @Anonymous and thanks for joining with us.

@Anonymous wrote:

Dear @Kamalhasnainee thanks for shearing a nice event. go ahead i will join you on time. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

This meet up is hosting from many corners of the world. Here we can see the map view from satellite & my map -

Worldwide Review HourWorldwide Review Hour

If I missed anybody please PM me. Thanks.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnaineethanks for details.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 10

Dear @Naiem @debrajcomilla @jankarlar @Shahadat @Pravulalk @Somon @Rashed @ShohrabSahed @MdIkramulHasan @SumonR, hope all's well. Worldwide Review Hour is on for Comilla Local Guides. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Connect Moderator

Hola @Kamalhasnainee, en el día de la lengua madre les comparto un programa de tv por cable, que muestra lo que es tratar de que una lengua nativa no muera. La Lengua Tinigua, actualmente existe un solo hablante Sixto Muñoz, pero con un espíritu y unas ganas de transmitirla, a pesar de todas las visitudes que tuvo en su vida, una guerra civil que diezmó su familia, el es un nativo Colombiano 

E70DF87F-9609-487A-8B6E-9FC14682CA39.jpeg

Saludos Farid.