Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Worldwide Review Hour

Worldwide Review Hour

SteelCraft

3768 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90807, USA

February 21, 2018 @ 18:00 (PST)

Hey Y'all, I'm extending the meetup from Kamal Hossain's in Bangladesh and want to do a local one in Long Beach, CA. We're going to meet up at Steelcraft and enjoy some beers and food. I'll be wearing a Yellow Smiley Face Shirt and jeans. This is my first time hosting an event so if you have any advise please let me know. Thanks & Cheers. jeffwithajee Geoffrey Bachelder "21st February is the International Mother Language Day (আন্তর্জাতিক মাতৃভাষা দিবস). In 21st February of 1952 some patriots of our country to achieve our rights to talk with our own mother language, they gave their lives for us. We are really grateful to them & respecting them always. We are celebrating this day in Bangladesh and worldwide in every 21st February. We can’t forget their sacrifice. So, now directly I am going to my point and that is – As it is a International Mother Language Day; So we can celebrate it in different ways. We will give some reviews with our own language. No other language will be used to review section and in Connect Forum to posting any discussion or review in Google Maps. Please use your own language to all and every platforms. That’s why I would like to addressing my meet up name is “Worldwide Review Hour”. Insight view of this name: ‘Review’ is not only the ‘Review’, it may also ‘Re-View’ that means ‘Look at yourself again’...Kamalhasnainee"

RSVP here

jeffwithajee
Geoffrey Bachelder
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Review Hour

Wow ! @jeffwithajee and congratulations for your first meet up. You are hosting "Worldwide Review Hour" at 21st February, 2018 as a symbol of love and to give some great reviews and discussions to Google Maps for helping millions around the world. @ShafiulB @OmarBD @OSAMA @ErmesT @FaridTDF @KarenVChin please wish him as he is hosting a meet up first time.

@jeffwithajee there was some patriots of our country they gave/sacrificed their lives to achieve the rights to talk with our native language. That's why we are celebrating this day with normal dress up and like we are also morn about them. We are giving some flowers and bunch of flowers to The Shaheed Minar is a national monument. We show the respect and love with mournful expression to them.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@jeffwithajee Hi !! Thanks for become a part of ''Worldwide review hour'' Meet Up....

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

Congratulations on your meet up @jeffwithajee

@February 21, 2018 @ 18:00 (PST)

@jeffwithajee wrote:
Worldwide Review Hour

SteelCraft

@February 21, 2018 @ 18:00 (PST)

Hey Y'all, I'm extending the meetup from Kamal Hossain's in Bangladesh and want to do a local one in Long Beach, CA. We're going to meet up at Steelcraft and enjoy some beers and food. I'll be wearing a Yellow Smiley Face Shirt and jeans. This is my first time hosting an event so if you have any advise please let me know. Thanks & Cheers. jeffwithajee Geoffrey Bachelder "21st February is the International Mother Language Day (আন্তর্জাতিক মাতৃভাষা দিবস). In 21st February of 1952 some patriots of our country to achieve our rights to talk with our own mother language, they gave their lives for us. We are really grateful to them & respecting them always. We are celebrating this day in Bangladesh and worldwide in every 21st February. We can’t forget their sacrifice. So, now directly I am going to my point and that is – As it is a International Mother Language Day; So we can celebrate it in different ways. We will give some reviews with our own language. No other language will be used to review section and in Connect Forum to posting any discussion or review in Google Maps. Please use your own language to all and every platforms. That’s why I would like to addressing my meet up name is “Worldwide Review Hour”. Insight view of this name: ‘Review’ is not only the ‘Review’, it may also ‘Re-View’ that means ‘Look at yourself again’...Kamalhasnainee"

Level 10

Dear @AaliG @SayDat @JoseLuisF @PushkarB @PatriceC @IsaiD @Genos7guide @patchypatrickheuer @Malarik @cg1983, hope all's well. Worldwide Review Hour is on for California Local Guides. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @WhisperingSage, hope all's well. Worldwide Review Hour is on for California Local Guides. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Hello friends,

We have made an work flow chart of our Meet up that you may also implement in your meet up there in your area @jeffwithajee -

Our Work Flow:

1. Commemorating (If there is no any 'Shaheed Minar' then just show a flower to them that we are also morn about their sacrifice (Who gave their lives to  achieve the rights to talk with their Native Language)   

2. Discussion about the uses/importance of Native Language    

3. Flag show  

3. Live Review/Discussion (using native language)Posting on various platform/Social Media

5. Photo Shooting  (Individual/Group) with some symbol of any character of Native Language.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

My hosted event will be less mournful and more exciting, but it is important to acknowledge that even in America there was suppression in allowing people to speak in their native language including American Sign Language.  I know a little Spanish and a little more ASL (American Sign Language) as well as English.  My wife also speaks Polish.  Please feel free to share which languages you also speak with your native language included. Mine are:

1st - English

2nd - Spanish

3rd - ASL

- Jeffwithajee

jeffwithajee
Geoffrey Bachelder