Level 9

Re: Worldwide Review Hour

You are welcome sir @ProfArunCM.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Brother @BishowvijayaP I am determined about you and your community. So, please host a meet up about this with your fellow local guides and make strong and enjoyable our International Mother Language Day. It will be a symbol of your patriotism. By the way thanks for joining with us.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

This is brilliant idea bro @Kamalhasnainee. Let me check the date on our own calendar. I have very enthusiastic LG hoping to organize event. 

@LaxmiG ji please read this post and let me know your view. This is the good platform. 

Kamal bro, I will workout for it.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Brother @Kamalhasnainee, I will have some private contributions also. I am discussing about it with fellows and they are inquisitive about hosting the meetup. We will reach in conclusion soon and let you know.

Level 9

Thank you so much bro @BishowvijayaP.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Brother @Kamalhasnainee, I will have some private contributions also. I am discussing about it with fellows and they are inquisitive about hosting the meetup. We will reach in conclusion soon and let you know.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Anonymous wrote:

This is interesting idea @Kamalhasnainee. Well done for giving so attention to our native languages. Personally I always write reviews in my native language, and would be pleased to suggest this to all fellow LGs, and will try to make meet-up about that 👏👏👏👏.

I hope you may also like this @SanyaOdare @JonasKL @Amitesh_Gayen @KimberlyAnnG @DiAnaUS

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee good idea.
I will try to use social media as well all possible medias in Nepali.

यस्तो राम्रो सुझावको लागि धन्यवाद, आउने २१ फेब्रुअरीको दिन पुरै नेपालि प्रयोग गर्ने कोसिस रहनेछ |

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 9

Level 7

It is very good idea.

I agree with you bro.. @Kamalhasnainee

And i also Request to LG Authority to declare officially  21st February as World Review Hour

Level 9

Thanks for joining with us @PushpendraKhadka Please follow the link for RSVP here

@PushpendraKhadka wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee good idea.
I will try to use social media as well all possible medias in Nepali.

यस्तो राम्रो सुझावको लागि धन्यवाद, आउने २१ फेब्रुअरीको दिन पुरै नेपालि प्रयोग गर्ने कोसिस रहनेछ |

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Golam_Kibria wrote:

It is very good idea.

I agree with you bro.. @Kamalhasnainee

And i also Request to LG Authority to declare officially  21st February as World Review Hour

Thanks for your kind reply here @Golam_Kibria. Of course I am waiting from some positive reply here bro @ReshamDas

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh