DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Worldwide Review Hour Perth

Always with you bro @DavidTito

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@NareshDarji thanks back you too  bro as one of your great followers

@NareshDarji wrote:

Always with you bro @DavidTito

Level 9

Thank you very much @DavidTito.

@DavidTito wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee I have just promoted our Review Hour on Google+ to spread the word more in my link below 

here

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

wow @DavidTito I am surprised! thanks for hosting with me. @OmarBD

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hello friends,

We have made an work flow chart of our Meet up that you may also implement in your meet up there in your area @DavidTito    -

Our Work Flow:

1. Commemorating (If there is no any 'Shaheed Minar' then just show a flower to them that we are also morn about their sacrifice (Who gave their lives to  achieve the rights to talk with their Native Language)   

2. Discussion about the uses/importance of Native Language    

3. Flag show  

3. Live Review/Discussion (using native language)Posting on various platform/Social Media

5. Photo Shooting  (Individual/Group) with some symbol of any character of Native Language.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Dear @AdrianWCT @ChrisS @Brendav @RoryInnes @salv @EMJC @ChandanS @Johnvb @LukeA @SeanG, hope all's well. Worldwide Review Hour Perth is on for Perth Local Guides as part of Worldwide Review Hour. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @jonnyh, hope all's well. Worldwide Review Hour Perth is on as part of Worldwide Review Hour. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 7

😞  I had this day booked out in my diary for the 24th February.  I was looking forward to it.  Tomorrow will not work as I am booked out in a full day event!  Sorry David...this is going to be amazing! 

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee your regards are with me thanking you in memory @Kamalhasnainee for this Worldwide Review Hour 

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hello friends,

We have made an work flow chart of our Meet up that you may also implement in your meet up there in your area @DavidTito    -

Our Work Flow:

1. Commemorating (If there is no any 'Shaheed Minar' then just show a flower to them that we are also morn about their sacrifice (Who gave their lives to  achieve the rights to talk with their Native Language)   

2. Discussion about the uses/importance of Native Language    

3. Flag show  

3. Live Review/Discussion (using native language)Posting on various platform/Social Media

5. Photo Shooting  (Individual/Group) with some symbol of any character of Native Language.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Level 1

We build tomorrow..... 

We make safely......

We make together..

update  worldwide..