LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Worldwide Review Hour - Nepali

Agreed @Kamalhasnainee.

Every time I host the meetup aiming that I can complete it successfully in any terms. 

Level 9

@LaxmiG1 @BishowvijayaP have a look at this question by @CrazyGrape. Thanks.

@Shresthakes wrote:

So how long this MeetUp gonna take place because I'm planning to attend this MeetUp on LunchHour i.e 1pm to 3pm.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee this is a  great this is great Topic Thread bro and I think smiling has a hidden Mother Language we understand too 🙂 Amazingly 

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

No problem at all @DavidTito @BishowvijayaP @LaxmiG1 if there is no anybody come with us; we will celebrate it alone. Who respect their mother they loves also their voice of mother and of course will join with us. So, don't worry. It's a matter of love. There is no pressure to joining. I have prepared myself for the celebration what will crawl some unique idea to our meet up process. Thanks.

Level 10

@CrazyGrape, the meet up will happen from 1:45 pm to 3 pm. Please check the following link for more information.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/2f3837413ba54c5594f3494f40ff8c56

Level 8

@CrazyGrape not more than 1hour ,if you are free at that time you are most welcome Hope to see you there . 

Level 9

Hello friends,

We have made an work flow chart of our Meet up that you may also implement in your meet up there in your area @LaxmiG1 @BishowvijayaP -

Our Work Flow:

1. Commemorating (If there is no any 'Shaheed Minar' then just show a flower to them that we are also morn about their sacrifice (Who gave their lives to  achieve the rights to talk with their Native Language)   

2. Discussion about the uses/importance of Native Language    

3. Flag show  

3. Live Review/Discussion (using native language)Posting on various platform/Social Media

5. Photo Shooting  (Individual/Group) with some symbol of any character of Native Language.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Dear @DambarK @SovitaD @NepalPlanetTreks @bhupalshrestha @PrijunK @RupendraNeupane @Paribesh @Umesh_Jung @manisamg @TrekkinginNepal, hope all's well. Worldwide Review Hour - Nepali is on for Worldwide Review Hour. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @Surendra, hope all's well. Worldwide Review Hour - Nepali is of for Nepal Local Guides as part of Worldwide Review Hour. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee , @CrazyGrape @BishowvijayaP @thewaytoaavas @Surendra  @RupendraNeupane Thank you Kamal we will try to implements all those in our meetup and  those who are interested can join our meetup, hope  to see you guys.

Thank You 
Laxmi

Level 9

Hi @LaxmiG1 please delete the mobile number and give this number by private message to anyone. (It's violating the rules of uses any personal info)

@LaxmiG wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee , @CrazyGrape @BishowvijayaP @thewaytoaavas @Surendra  @RupendraNeupane Thank you Kamal we will try to implements all those in our meetup and please contact  in this cell no. [deleted] those who are interested to join a meetup, hope  to see you guys.

Thank You 
Laxmi

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh