Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Worldwide Review Hour - Nepali

Bhrikutimandap Exhibition Hall

Pradarshani Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal

February 21, 2018 @ 13:45 (+0545)

Being Nepali, Speaking Nepali. It's our pleasure to announce that we are going to be a part of 'Worldwide Review Hour' in the auspicious occasion of "International Mother Language Day". So in this 21st Feb, 2018 we are going to review the places in Google map in our native language "Nepali'. All the local guides are requested to participate with the available gadgets that you use for LG contributions. Let's expand the dimension of Nepali language through Google map. See you all in the meetup venue. यो जमघटमा यहाँहरुको आतिथ्यतालाई हार्दिक स्वागत छ। आउनुहोस् जुटौं र नेपाली भाषामा योगदान पुर्याऔँ ।

RSVP here

44 comments
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Review Hour - Nepali

Wow ! congratulations @LaxmiG1 @BishowvijayaP @NirajBhusal and others that this meet up approved from honorable Team. Thanks @HelloJess @TraciC @JeslynL and others.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@LaxmiG wrote:

Bhrikutimandap Exhibition Hall

@February 21, 2018 @ 13:45 (+0545)

Being Nepali, Speaking Nepali. It's our pleasure to announce that we are going to be a part of 'Worldwide Review Hour' in the auspicious occasion of "International Mother Language Day". So in this 21st Feb, 2018 we are going to review the places in Google map in our native language "Nepali'. All the local guides are requested to participate with the available gadgets that you use for LG contributions. Let's expand the dimension of Nepali language through Google map. See you all in the meetup venue. यो जमघटमा यहाँहरुको आतिथ्यतालाई हार्दिक स्वागत छ। आउनुहोस् जुटौं र नेपाली भाषामा योगदान पुर्याऔँ ।

RSVP here

@ShafiulB @OmarBD  @OSAMA here is another meet up approved for Nepal. Please check it here and join with them.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@LaxmiG1 Hi !! 

Congratulations for getting approved your meet up and thanks for become a part of worldwide review hour....

Happy Guiding !!

Connect Moderator

Congrats and best wishes for your Meetup @LaxmiG1

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP @Kamalhasnainee Thank you both of you for your great supports 

Level 8

@ShafiulB thank you so much 🙂

Level 8

@NareshDarji thank very much 🙂 

Level 9

@LaxmiG wrote:

@BishowvijayaP @Kamalhasnainee Thank you both of you for your great supports 

You are most welcome @LaxmiG1.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

With this I think I have justified the words given to you @Kamalhasnainee bro. 😉

Best wishes @LaxmiG1 ji. I am fond of mother language. 😊