Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Worldwide Photowalk Ogbomoso

Worldwide Photowalk Ogbomoso

Takie Garage

Sabo, Ogbomosho, Nigeria

February 25, 2018 @ 15:00 (WAT)

This is the Ogbomoso version of the worldwide Photowalk event tagged; showcase the beauty of your city. Join Ogbomoso Local Guides to explore notable places in the city. Come with your gadgets (Phone, camera, power-bank), and perhaps your A-game fully charged. Promises to be fun! Meeting point is Takie Garage, Ogbomoso, Oyo state Nigeria

RSVP here

Sabo, Ogbomosho, Nigeria
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Photowalk Ogbomoso

Hi @Charleybaits,

It´s great to have another meet-up in Nigeria to discover the Beauty of this Amazing Country 😉

We are preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 7

Hi @AlejandraMaria Thank you for the support thus far. I shall upload photos and the video to the shared albums. Trust you had an awesome day.

Level 10

Dear @Charleybaits, hope all's well. How did you guys go for World Wide Photo Walk? Looking forward to hearing all your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78