cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Worldwide Photo Walk-Bengaluru

Worldwide Photo Walk-Bengaluru

Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace

Albert Victor Road, Chamrajpet, Near Bengaluru Medical College, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018, India

February 24, 2018 @ 15:00 (IST)

Hi wonderful Local Guides! I am Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz from Bengaluru, India. I am going to organize a Photo Walk Meetup with respect to Worldwide Photo Walk Meetup by Alejandra. The Meetup will be held on 24th February 2018 between 3.00PM and 5.00PM at Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, Bengaluru. The aim of this Meetup is to showcase the beauty of Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace to the world. Get your mobile with fully charged, we will capture amazing shots and we will write review of this Palace based on our experience. We will also discuss and share ideas about Local Guides Program during the Meetup. We then share a Recap post on Local Guides Connect about how our Meetup went and will share the photos with Local Guides across the globe. I will pay the entry fees for the first 10 participants of this Meetup. So what are you waiting for. Come and join in this meetup and make it memorable. #WWPhotoWalk #Showcaseyourcity #WorldwideMeetup

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
Albert Victor Road, Chamrajpet, Near Bengaluru Medical College, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018, India
36 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Worldwide Photo Walk-Bengaluru

This is awesome Bro @SalmaanN congratulations...

I wish you best of luck...

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Wow awesome @SalmaanN All the best. The meetups are really coming in and flying high.

Level 8

Thank you so much for the wishes, @Sagir bro.. Let's do it together.. :)))

@Sagir wrote:

This is awesome Bro @SalmaanN congratulations...

I wish you best of luck...

Sagir

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks a lot for the wishes, @HelloSamsonR bro.. Will make it a great ever.. :)))

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Wow awesome @SalmaanN All the best. The meetups are really coming in and flying high.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

For sure this will be a memorable meet-up @SalmaanN :))

I know you will do your best, as always 😉

Just added to the World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Nice new profile pic.

Have a Nice day.

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your Photo Walk @SalmaanN

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@SalmaanN decembar 1st week i visit there nice place . also add bengaluru fort too it'e look more better i think 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thanks for your kind words, @AlejandraMaria.. I am glad you like my profile pic.. :))

Have a nice day!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your wishes, dear @NareshDarji.. :-))

@NareshDarji wrote:

Best wishes for your Photo Walk @SalmaanN

Vellore Local Guides