SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Worldwide Food Crawl Meet-up

[UPDATE: @OSAMA and @BudionoS are organizing a Worldwide too, so we will put together, because they know how put more people doing it. For more informations about it, CLICK HERE.]

Hey people! 

Me, @BishowvijayaP@HelloSamsonR@Justine2807 and more some people had an idea of do a Worldwide Food Crawl meet-up. Will be on first weekend of Dec. - Could be Dec. 01st,02nd or 3rd. [will be 16th-17th dec]  Is better all weekend for the host decide when will be better to do it! 

So, what we are looking for?

People who want join with us and share after. You can choose what day will be better to do the Food Crawl on the first weekend of december, any time. 

What kind of food?

Will be better if you choose some typical foods to eat and places to go. Could be only a place, but will be better if you choose 2 or 3 diferent places. Try to find somewhere you never been, new in the city or very famous (but you never been there because only tourists go there hahaha).

Please, if you wanna join with us, let us know writting some comment here and creating your own meet-up event clicking here. This way is better to organize in every city 😃

To share on social medias, please use #LocalGuides #LGFoodCrawl #FoodCrawl 

Will be amazing!!!

See you all,

Sarah. 

13 comments
Level 9

Re: Worldwide Food Crawl Meet-up

Let's the party begin @SarahKa 😁😂😁😂

@BudionoS 

Level 10

@SarahKa, How can I participate from Nigeria?

Level 10

Planning to feature typical local food @SarahKa. 🙂

Level 10

@MrLens

You can host a meetup at your area through this link:

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup

Just wait for dates. 🙂

Level 8

Connect Moderator

@SarahKa Its great News.  I like this idea..  

Hope I will participate in food crawl...

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 10

Schweeeet @SarahKa I.T. sounds delicious! World wide delightful divine dining! Let's go international team food lovers get ready to write, invite and enjoy every bite! Hahaha any excuse to party! It is the festive season! Let's all enjoy the fun! 

Looking forward to meeting up with @Briggs , @Blue_bullet , @PGScully , 

And even @GillianC , @AdityaG , @NickLel , @Ropate , @MonikaM 

Plus as many as we can for a Festive season feast Google Local Guides Connect style!! 

Thanks for getting this started Sarah it is a super incentive for every Google Local Guide all around the world to get a great group together for an excellent fun food crawl. 

Kudos! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Fantastic. Thanks for tagging and for expressing your excitement @Justine2807. Shall we dine like royalty?

Excellent work @SarahKa, I'm more than happy to extend the 'Eat Like a Local Month' and express it every single day, like we already have in the Food Lovers Club!

Level 8

Excellent Idea! I already have a few places to propose in Sydney. How do we host this then?

#LocalGuides #LGFoodCrawl #FoodCrawl