Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore

Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore

KR Market

KR Market, Huriopet, Chickpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053, India

December 20, 2017 @ 16:00 (IST)

Hi Local Guides. Do join in this upcoming Worldwide Food Crawl Meet up at K.R Market, Bangalore. Be sharp at 4.00PM at outside Hotel Annapoorna in K.R Market where we all get join. The New Taj Hotel in K.R Market has some delicious food which we try and will add reviews and upload photos in Google Maps. We then will visit Lassi Shop nearby and add review. During this Meet up, we will share our knowledge and experience on the Local Guides Program. So get your phone's fully charged and join this Meet up. Wish to see you in this Meet up. The expenses not be covered. Reply below if you have any doubts. Thanks!

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
18 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore

Best of luck dear @SalmaanN

Have a yummy day. 😋

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks for the wishes, dear @NareshDarji.. I will do my best.. 🙂

@NareshDarji wrote:

Best of luck dear @SalmaanN

Have a yummy day. 😋

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

good luck for this meet-up bro @SalmaanN 

Level 10

Dear @SalmaanN, hope all's well. Good to see you hosting India Local Guides for Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore. We added you to the map and we'll help spread the word this morning. You guys will have a great time today. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @VijethS @textrichardpaul @Impunith @swamy121 @MahabubMunna @SajolKDas @pluto584 @kuldeepset @Harishankar94 @sanja_srini, hope all's well. Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City for India Local Guides. All welcome. You're invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @kumarbalaram @Mapexplorer @Rishabhk2 @Hemanth_Shetty @AIOTECH @Vasu3 @prasadGN @mushthaqahmad @FreakoutGamingZone @vivekhegde, hope all's well with you all. Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore is on for Bangalore Local Guides together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @SriramSrinivasaR @arnabbhagabati @ankitmishra @Shirni @atul_dey @jaya6v @vkation @Karthikmanisha @Abhishekkanodia @satheeshsankaran, hope all's well. Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in. It's going to be fun. RSVP here Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @sonu106 @mrnair @DEEPAKRAMPHOTO @Prabhuan04 @tarabajaj @yomnat28 @Yarra @prtmsaikia @arifkhan @laddu99, hope all's well. Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City for Bangalore Local Guides. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @Samdhiman @iam_aditi @cochinprince @RajPrasad @wneo @Vijayakumarp @NeoR3 @SATHISH @VenkaDX @remis, hope all's well. Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore is on for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in. It's going to be awesome fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here