BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Worldwide Cafe Walk - Lubhoo

Awesome news, @Justine2807, @HiroyukiTakisawa and @BishowvijayaP, hope all's well with you all. Thanks for letting us know. Kindest regards from Osaka78 👍👍

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Worldwide Cafe Walk - Lubhoo

Lubhu

Lubhu, Nepal

@June 09, 2018 @ 12:00 (+0545)

This meetup is hosted in parallel with worldwide cafe walk, an initiation from Japan, to make a remarkable representation of Nepal. We will be visiting in Lubhu area to hunt cafe around there and explore anything new. This could be the best time for us to be gathered and discuss about the issues, as a local guides, we have. Each and everyone's participation is highly appreciated. In addition, you all know that having cell phones, cameras and other photographic devices are always a plus point for meetups to contribute in Google maps. We will let all the participants via. announcement if any change needs to be made but its almost rare. Expecting your active participation. Thank you so much. 🙂 नमस्ते

RSVP here

Good Luck 

Cheers

Level 9

Hi @BishowvijayaP!

Nice to see you will join the WorldWide Cafe Walk :)))

You and your Nepal Community don´t stop ! I am sure you will enjoy, as always :))
Good Afternoon from the SOuth  of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

I will love to virtually taste Nepal coffee through your meet-up @BishowvijayaP

I wish you all the best 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Hi @BishowvijayaP bro. 

First of all, congratulations for your meetup. l have missed so much these days due to my tight schedule. Looking forward to seeing your recap.. :)))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hello @Osaka78forTRUMP @SalmaanN @ValeriaA_ @AlejandraMaria @Badruddeen @Justine2807 thank you so much for your wishes. We had completed thw event quite successfully. Sorry for being too late to reply. Soon I will post the recap. 🙂

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Hello @Osaka78forTRUMP @SalmaanN @ValeriaA_ @AlejandraMaria @Badruddeen @Justine2807 thank you so much for your wishes. We had completed thw event quite successfully. Sorry for being too late to reply. Soon I will post the recap. 🙂

Great. Please keep me updated. Thanks

Level 9

Hi @BishowvijayaP!

You are not late :)))) 

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Sure @Badruddeen. Your feedbacks are always awesome and I don't want to miss them. 🙂

Level 10

Good morning @AlejandraMaria. 🙂 You are very welcoming always and I love that part. 😃 Thank you so much.