Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Worldwide Café Walk BH/MG

Worldwide Café Walk BH/MG

Intelligenza

R. Paraíba, 966 - Savassi, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30130-141, Brazil

June 08, 2018 @ 17:30 (-03)

Ei gente! Mais um encontro ao redor do mundo acontecendo e cá estamos nós em Belo Horizonte/MG realizando também! O desse mês foi escolhido para acontecer em cafeterias. A cafeteria escolhida também serve comida e chás. Espero vocês! 😃

RSVP here

R. Paraíba, 966 - Savassi, Belo Horizonte - MG, 30130-141, Brazil
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Worldwide Café Walk BH/MG

Olá @ SarahKa

Provar os talentos dos melhores cafés do Brasil será uma incrível experiência extra-sensorial para todos! Será um excelente encontro altruísta para todos compartilharem do Brasil com todos os lugares do mundo.

Uma deliciosa mistura dinâmica de delícias de café que irá definir todas as papilas gustativas dançando um ritmo brasileiro que irá iluminar cada textura e sabor esplêndidos e interessantes para todos os cafés clássicos atemporais.

Aguardamos a sua recapitulação, incluindo o bate-papo do YouTube Livestreaming com muitas nações compartilhando os sabores da vida.

Apreciar.

Muitas felicidades

@JustineOBrien

Coffee that captures your heart in Brazil    Café que capta seu coração no BrasilCoffee that captures your heart in Brazil Café que capta seu coração no Brasil

Hello @SarahKa

Tasting the talents of Brazils best cafes will be an extrasensory incredible experience for all! It will be outstanding altruistic encounter for everyone to share from Brazil to everywhere world wide. 

A blissful dynamic mixture of cafe delights that will set all taste-buds dancing a Brazilian rhythm that will enlighten every interesting splendid texture and flavour for all a timeless classic cafe sparkling surprise. 

We look forward to your recap, including the YouTube Livestreaming chat with many nations sharing the flavours of life .

Enjoy.

Best wishes 

@Justine2807

Cake treats sweet as roses!   Bolo trata doce como rosas!Cake treats sweet as roses! Bolo trata doce como rosas!

Join all the wild flowers

@HelloSamsonR , @OSAMA , @AlejandraMaria , @Ropice ,  @GibertoGoes , @CristianoD , 

@guilhermegama12 , @DianaTuaty

Level 10

All the best @SarahKa For your meetup. Looking forward to your recap experience

Level 9

Hi @SarahKa!

Nice to see you are going to join the WorldWide Café in Brazil :))))

Nice pic 😉

Thanks @Justine2807 for tagging me 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T will be happy to add it to the list 🙂

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Connect Moderator

Congrats @SarahKa!!! 

I'm verrrrry happy 😄 Welcome one of the famous coffee beans producing areas, Brazil!

And I'm also looking forward to sweets and teas:-) Tell us charming menus of your city!

Of course, I added your meet-up on the list;-)

Let's enjoy cafes together!!

Level 7

Espero que tenham um maravilhoso evento!!

Sempre bom estar perto de pessoas ajudando a propagar o bem!

Um grande abraço "from" Santa Catarina!

Level 7

@SarahKa

Congratulations on creating your meet up!
I love Brazilian coffee beans!

I'm excited to see what you have to introduce.

Happy guiding!

Level 10

Best of luck for your meet up @SarahKa! This will be great 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hey @SarahKa! Wish you the best in this coffee experience! 

Thanks for the tagg @Justine2807

Level 9

Thanks @Justine2807@HelloSamsonR@AlejandraMaria@HiroyukiTakisawa@Christine_T@ValeriaA_ and @DianaTuaty ! Was great! Soon as I can I'll post here my Recap 🙂  I hope that you all had a good time too. 

Regards from Brazil! 

Ah! E obrigada @GibertoGoes ! Espero que você comece a organizar os seus encontros por aí!