Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WorldWide photo walk Karachi

WorldWide photo walk Karachi

Mazar E Quaid, Jinnah Mausoleum

M. A. Jinnah Rd, Karachi, Pakistan

February 24, 2018 @ 12:00 (PKT)

We here in Karachi are preparing the next World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up that will be the 24th of February 2018. We invite you to join us and Showcase the Beauty of our beautiful City to the World. Lets gather and join it. In this meet-up we would explore the historical and architectural sites and buildings of Karachi. you can even come with your mobile camera, no need of any special capturing device.

RSVP here

M. A. Jinnah Rd, Karachi, Pakistan
9 comments
Level 9

Re: WorldWide photo walk Karachi

Hello @Bilal_shaikh!

It´s great that you had your meet-up approved 🙂

We are going to have two in Karachi, but in differents dates, one hosted by  @Haseeb: WW Photo walk - Karachi Event on 16th and yours on 24th.

We will have a great idea of this beautiful city through your eyes 😉

Just added to the list of the World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World post

Thank you very much for joining us.

Warm Regards from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Dear @Fahad1992 @sajidsiddiquetahir @Mrpimpin @Fredqumby @MoazzamK @JoharK @JunaidKamal @Malik8 @dezaviews @MubeenU, hope all's well. WorldWide photo walk Karachi is on as part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @UNIQUEBOY @ZeeshanAKhan, hope all's well. WorldWide photo walk Karachi is on together with World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Best of luck for your meet up @Bilal_shaikh

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

How I can contact you ??? and what's the place for meet up

Level 9

Hi @Bilal_shaikh,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk.

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Dear @ZeeshanAKhan, hope all's well. Yes, WorldWide photo walk Karachi meet-up is hosted by @Bilal_shaikh on February 24 from 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM PKT at Mazar E Quaid, Jinnah Mausoleum. Great to see you thinking about joining in. Kind regards from Osaka78

@ZeeshanAKhan wrote:

How I can contact you ??? and what's the place for meet up

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bilal_shaikh best of luck of your great Meet-Up, you choose very beautiful place for it, waiting it's great RECAP, also tell us about the preparations of your Meet-up, hope that tips will be helpful for us too

Level 9

You can mesaage me or whatsapp me on the number that i gave on the announcement.