Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WorldWide PhotoWalk-[Eco Park]

Sitakunda Eco Park and botanical Garden Road

Sitakunda Eco Park and botanical Garden Rd, Muradpur, Bangladesh

February 23, 2018 @ 11:00 (+06)

Hello Friends, all of you will be glad to know that we are also arranging the Photo Walk Meet up in our country Bangladesh at Sitakunda Botanical Garden and Eco-Park, Sitakunda, Chittagong. There are some waterfalls and the natural scenario is very attractive to explore the natural beauty. It's a part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up [Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World]. Any local guides from sitakunda or chittagong may also join with us. If anybody wants to join, please contact with me. Thanks.

RSVP here

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 9

Re: WorldWide PhotoWalk-[Eco Park]

Thanks @TraciC & others for the approval of Worldwide Photowalk Meet up.

Have a look here @AlejandraMaria @OSAMA @DavidTito @ErmesT

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Good, @Kamalhasnainee

just in time. Perfect, this is good, @AlejandraMaria will be happy, together with all of us.

Congratulations Kamal

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Good, @Kamalhasnainee

just in time. Perfect, this is good, @AlejandraMaria will be happy, together with all of us.

Congratulations Kamal

Ermes

You are welcome @ErmesT

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Beautiful Eco  Park. This will be a great meet-up in the middle of the Nature 🙂

I am going to add it right now to the list 😃 😄

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thank you very much  dear @ErmesT for tagging me, we don´t want to miss any meet-up :))

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thanks @AlejandraMaria for detailing about this meet up. We are starting our tour to the spot after 2hrs from now.

I will try to capture some special video clip of nature.

Thanks to all.

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Beautiful Eco  Park. This will be a great meet-up in the middle of the Nature 🙂

I am going to add it right now to the list 😃 😄

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Alejandra.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

It´s true @Kamalhasnainee, with time zones you will start now!

Your today is my tomorrow 😀 😁

Say in the video your name or commnunity, city, country, and continent and after this, creativity 🙂

For sure you will make great pics!

Enjoy it,

Alejandra

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee Wow I like this scenery I see already thanks bro for tagging me in I'm

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Sitakunda Eco Park and botanical Garden Road

@February 23, 2018 @ 11:00 (+06)

Hello Friends, all of you will be glad to know that we are also arranging the Photo Walk Meet up in our country Bangladesh at Sitakunda Botanical Garden and Eco-Park, Sitakunda, Chittagong. There are some waterfalls and the natural scenario is very attractive to explore the natural beauty. It's a part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up [Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World]. Any local guides from sitakunda or chittagong may also join with us. If anybody wants to join, please contact with me. Thanks.

RSVP here

looking forward to your [Recap]