Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

WorldWide Geo Ride Perth WA

WorldWide Geo Ride Perth WA

305 Riverside Dr

305 Riverside Dr, East Perth WA 6004, Australia

November 01, 2017 @ 23:00 (AWST)

Welcome to: WorldWide Geo Ride "Hire bicycles in your city" Let's Ride Hello everyone, Local Guides are gearing up for a cycle meet-up #LocalGuides will seek out a local Bike hire facilites in your city and post review and comment on Google Maps and hash tag #Hire bicycles and join us on connect and share your story [Recap] with and enjoy the ride people of all ages welcome, I have provided some information to help ride away A bike rental or bike hire business is a bicycle shop or other business that rents bikes for short periods of time (usually for a few hours) for a fee. Most rentals are provided by bike shops as a sideline to their main businesses of sales and service, but some shops specialize in rentals. As with car rental, bike rental shops primarily serve people who don't have access to a vehicle, typically travellers and particularly tourists. Specialized bike rental shops thus typically operate at beaches, parks, or other locations that tourists frequent. In this case, the fees are set to encourage renting the bikes for a few hours at a time, rarely more than a day. Other bike rental shops rent by the day or week as well as by the hour, and these provide an excellent opportunity for those who would like to avoid shipping their own bikes, but would like to do a multi-day bike tour of a particular area. Thank you eveyone your attendance is (recomended) your contributions and all [Recaps] can be submitted from the 1/11//2017 to 12/11/2017 Thank you and my kindest regards Perth Local Guides Community @DavidTito

RSVP here

26 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: WorldWide Geo Ride Perth WA

(Hire bicycle In your city )

Very nice idea bro @DavidTito 😁👍😁👍

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Level 8

@OSAMA Thank you,Alot of  people of Perth are using bikes to go to work or go for a family ride, these are the common things around perth even the tourist are taking this idea and there for there all using mobile phones for navigation and part of the reason also is that The Dept of Main-Roads or Downer Main Roads have decated lot of time building path ways around you can get any on a bike even hope the train, Perth People are great believers in Google maps which I will show in my [Recap]

I will displays some great features where bicycles and Google maps come together.

Thanks @OSAMA

@OSAMA wrote:

Level 8

@OSAMA I have a few paths in Perth they are truly amazing check this out @TraciC @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @ShafiulB @NareshDarji

@OSAMA wrote:

Image result for bicycle maps perth

Connect Moderator

Hiring Bicycles in Local Guides Meet up, its a new idea....

@DavidTito keep it up bro....

Level 8

@ShafiulB your a ledgend I new you would like this bro

@ShafiulB wrote:

Hiring Bicycles in Local Guides Meet up, its a new idea....

@DavidTito keep it up bro....

Connect Moderator

Great @DavidTito 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Here our city more than 75 cycle sharing stations started on this Diwali. @DavidTito

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@NareshDarji @ShafiulB @OSAMA @TraciC It was that post Local Guides put up on Google+ that gave me this idea

IMG_0384[1].PNG

@NareshDarji wrote:

Great @DavidTito 

Level 8

@NareshDarji wow thats amazing , I got on a bike at 5 years old and all ways enjoyed it having fun and I have

@NareshDarji wrote:

Here our city more than 75 cycle sharing stations started on this Diwali. @DavidTito

ridden all over Perth