Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

World wide Photowalk BD

World wide Photowalk BD

Bangladesh

Bangladesh

February 24, 2018 @ 15:00 (+06)

Bangladesh Local guides would love to join with the world wide photowalk organized by Alejendra Maria. We would cover several parts of the Dhaka city, Chittagong and Sylhet citys' best location. Here, anyone can join with us. The Local Leaders' contacts would be provided 3 days before the event-day. Additionally, the interested people can also follow Bangladesh Local Guides Facebook page. To be noted, it's being requested that the participants must bring their mobile or camera. There would be no contribution fee.

RSVP here

Mahabub Hasan
Bangladesh
9 comments
Level 9

Re: World wide Photowalk BD

Yes you can :-))))

Meetups Legend @MahabubMunna :-)))

Level 9

Great @MahabubMunna!

I have never been in Bangladesh, so this is going to be a great way of knew you country through your photos.
Regards from the South of Spain,
Alejandra.

Level 8

Such a great initiative; looking forward to this meet-up. It's always nice to have a meet-up with the Local Guides, we invariably have too many things to share with each other, from personal experiencess to sharing special tips to upload valid photos and writing proper reviwes. 

Level 6

Where I need to upload my photos? here or Facebook group?

Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your WW photo walk @MahabubMunna

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

This is awesome @MahabubMunna. Best of luck!! 🙂 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hi @MahabubMunna,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk.

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

@AlejandraMaria thanks dear. upload video and pic in the mean time . don't worry 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

You can upload it later, but it would be great if will be record in the meet-up.

Thanks @MahabubMunna :))