Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

World Wide Photowalk Vicenza

World Wide Photowalk Vicenza

Viale Roma, 9

Viale Roma, 9, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy

February 25, 2018 @ 14:00 (CET)

Nell'ambito del Worldwide Photowalk (https://goo.gl/RcVW5s), anche a Vicenza si terrà un evento, alla scoperta di una delle bellissime, ma poco conosciute, citta del Veneto. Il tour, di tre ore circa, prevede la visita dello splendido Teatro Olimpico, patrimonio Unesco, e una visita del centro, guidati da una Local Guide fantastica @plavarda

During the Worldwide Photowalk event (https://goo.gl/RcVW5s), we will host a Photowalk in Vicenza, one of the hidden pearl of the Veneto region. The photowalk will include the visit of the "Apollo theater" an UNESCO Heritage. We will be guided by a Wonderful Local Guide

RSVP here

Questa è la mappa del Meetup

ed ecco la Guida Preparata da @plavarda

libro paolo.JPG

WorldWide Photowalk - Vicenza - The book -

questo il link al Recap dell'evento: /Recap-World-Wide-Photo-Walk-Vicenza/

Viale Roma, 9, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
39 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photowalk Vicenza

Best wishes for your successful Meetup @ErmesT

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Hello @ErmesT

How exciting and interesting to go on a photowalk in Vicenza, one of the hidden pearl of the Veneto region. 

Your Meetup sounds so marvellous to be a part of your showcase of the beauty of your city to the world and for it to also be that in the photowalk it will include the visit of the "Apollo theater" an UNESCO Heritage. It sounds absolutely spectacular. Enjoy! 

Looking forward to the recap and pictures. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 9

Grazie mille @ErmesT,

per la fiducia accordatami nel farvi da guida nella mia Vicenza. Palladio qui ha prodotto le opere più significative del suo ingegno, qui tutto rivolto all'aspetto civile, mentre a Venezia quello religioso. Vedrem

Il 15 dicembre 1994, Vicenza è stata inserita nella lista dei beni "patrimonio dell’umanità".
Nella "World Heritage List" risultano iscritti i ventitré monumenti palladiani del centro storico e tre ville site al di fuori dell’antica cinta muraria, pure realizzate dal famoso architetto.
La città del Palladio può dunque fregiarsi del titolo di "patrimonio dell’umanità", poiché "essa costituisce una realizzazione artistica eccezionale per i numerosi contributi architettonici di Andrea Palladio che, integrati in un tessuto storico, ne determinano il carattere d’insieme.
La città e le opere del Palladio hanno inoltre esercitato una forte influenza sulla storia dell'architettura, dettando le regole dell'urbanesimo nella maggior parte dei paesi europei e del mondo intero".
Nel 1996 il riconoscimento dell' UNESCO è stato esteso fino a includere anche le ville palladiane dell’intero territorio provinciale (altre sedici).

Vicenza è quindi uno dei siti UNESCO che possiedono il maggior numero di monumenti protetti: ben 47, anche se l’intero centro storico della città, modellato dal genio del Palladio, è considerato, a pieno titolo, "patrimonio dell’umanità".

Spero di essere all'altezza del compito come lo sarà sicuramente la mia Vicenza.

Vi aspetto numerosi

Paolo

Level 9

Hello dear @ErmesT,

I have just adde this beautiful meet-up to the post " World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World"

Many many many thanks for being with us from the beginig of this World Wide Meet-Up. We are having a good time just preparing, and will be better when the Recaps.

Looking foward to seing  the greats pics that you are going to take 😃 😄 

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

@plavarda , I can see you emotion and motivation for showcasing the Beauty of Vicenza :))

I like it.

Have a nice day,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Grazie @AlejandraMaria,

con @ErmesT stiamo preparando un bel meet up, stay tuned. Ci saranno sorprese per tutti!

Ciao

Paolo 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT best wishes for your Photo Walk Meet-Up

Level 10

Dear @Fabiorocc @davidhyno @EnzoDi @SilviaB @Anonymous @GianlucaB @GiuliaF96 @AchilleM @MarcoM @GianmarcoM, hope all's well. World Wide Photowalk Vicenza is on together with World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here