Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

World Wide Photowalk Tunisia

World Wide Photowalk Tunisia

Tunis

Tunis, Tunisia

February 24, 2018 @ 10:00 (CET)

Tunisia too want to join the Local Guides World Wide Photo-walk, so the invitation is open to all person interested to show the charm of Tunis city.. to know more about the initiative please visit : https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Photo-Walk-Meet-Up-Showcase-the-Beaut... to know more about what is a photo-walk event : https://services.google.com/fh/files/misc/photo-walk-guide.pdf we are waiting to see you at 10AM near Habib Bourguiba Clock , Tunis

RSVP here

Tunis, Tunisia
8 comments
Level 10

Re: World Wide Photowalk Tunisia

Best of luck @HoudaR! I'm sure this will be great. Can't wait to see the pictures 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hello  @HoudaR !

Your meet-up has been approved 👏👏👏

I am going to add it right now to the list of the World Wides Meet-Ups.

We are going to discover your beautiful Tunisia. You know that I have never been there...

Warm Regards,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Congratulations @HoudaR Can't wait to see the beauty of Tunis. All the best for your meet-up :).

Level 10

Level 10

Dear @MABA, hope all's well. World Wide Photowalk Tunisia is on together with World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Hi @HoudaR,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1th of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 7

Oh Unfortunately I was not noticed about this event.

MABA
Level 7

feel free guys to  see our RECAP of our meetup !

thanks all for your comments and thanks for those who made it..

@MABA we missed you in this meet-up!