Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

World Wide Photowalk Kyiv

Monument to Scovoroda

Kontraktova Square, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000

February 24, 2018 @ 09:30 (EET)

Hello guys!!!!!!! Kyiv is very ancient city. We have many historical amazing places. I want to show our beautiful city for everyone. I propose to show incredible old Podil. I invite all to participate World Wide Photowalk Kyiv! What we will do? To walk, speak, make photos and videos, drink hot chocolate and tea 🙂 World Wide Photowalk Kyiv is the part of big World Wide Photowalk Meet-up! I want to invite you to join to this amazing event.

When: February, 24 th, from 9.30 to 12.00 am

Where: we will meet near Skovoroda monument in Podil.

What to wear: casual warm clothes, comfortable shoes - we will walk a lot!

How much: free!!!!! just take money for tea or hot chocolate (or pizza - what will you want :-))

RSVP here

More about World Wide Photowalk Meet-up: WWphotowalk

Here our amazing presentation created by @AlejandraMaria

30 comments
Level 10

Re: World Wide Photowalk Kyiv

@DmytroO @FeelGood @YaraLi @AndriyDegula @myshyak @Ekateryna @AndriiAtroshchenko join in!!!!!!!!! I'm sure - it will be amazing!!! 

Level 10

Level 9

OMG....

AMAAAAZING stunning Photo @NatalkaR 🙂

Added to the Wish list 🙂

Keep it up 😊👍😁🎉🎉🎉

Level 10

@OSAMA I'm waiting for you in Kyiv!!!! :-))))))

Level 9

Hi @NatalkaR,

A very motivating meet-up 👏👏👏

My kids are always asking me when are we going to go Ukraine. They love the snow of your video 😀 😁.

I agree with @OSAMA that the photo is great.

Have a nice day,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your successful photo walk @NatalkaR

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@AlejandraMaria thanks! I invite you to come in Ukraine! Ukrainian winter is amazing, Ukrainian spring is incredible, Ukranian summer is wonderful, Ukranian Autumn is beautiful... Just come! :-)))))))))))))))))

Level 10

@NareshDarji thanks!

Level 10

Hi @NatalkaR

Scovoroda is so bright and beautiful, what a gorgeous town. So beautiful I agree with @OSAMA and @AlejandraMaria your country looks sublime! The snow in your video and this glorious picture and all you share with us, we can see that all of the Ukraine sounds and looks so inviting , interesting and picturesque. Thank you for caring and sharing Kyiv with us for the WorldWide Photo walk to Showcase the beauty of your city to the world

It is very exciting to see and learn about so many magnificent cities and countries like yours from the eyes and heart of a wonderful local Google Maps Local Guide like you Natalka! 

I am really looking forward to see the recap of your meetup. Thank you again for sharing this with us! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@NatalkaR wrote:

Monument to Scovoroda

@February 24, 2018 @ 09:30 (EET)

Hello guys!!!!!!! Kyiv is very ancient city. We have many historical amazing places. I want to show our beautiful city for everyone. I propose to show incredible old Podil. I invite all to participate World Wide Photowalk Kyiv! What we will do? To walk, speak, make photos and videos, drink hot chocolate and tea 🙂 World Wide Photowalk Kyiv is the part of big World Wide Photowalk Meet-up! I want to invite you to join to this amazing event.

When: February, 24 th, from 9.30 to 12.00 am

Where: we will meet near Skovoroda monument in Podil.

What to wear: casual warm clothes, comfortable shoes - we will walk a lot!

How much: free!!!!! just take money for tea or hot chocolate (or pizza - what will you want :-))

RSVP here

More about World Wide Photowalk Meet-up: WWphotowalk

Here our amazing presentation created by @AlejandraMaria

So lovely. Check this out @SarahKa , @Briggs , @Osaka78forTRUMP , @HelloSamsonR , @SalmaanN , @LaxmiG1