Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

World Wide PhotoWalk Brno

World Wide PhotoWalk Brno

Astronomical Clock

nám. Svobody, 602 00 Brno-střed, Czechia

February 24, 2018 @ 14:00 (CET)

Ahoj připojíme se fotoprocházkou v Brně ke světovému eventu 😉 A nafotíme zákoutí Brna! Přineste si to čím fotíte - smartphone, digitální fotoaparát, 360 ° fotoaparát - a samozřejmě dobrou náladu a touhu setkat se s dalšími místními průvodci. Po srazu můžeme jít někam na jídlo 😉

RSVP here

nám. Svobody, 602 00 Brno-střed, Czechia
7 comments
Level 9

Re: World Wide PhotoWalk Brno

I like the way you have invited attendes, with happiness :))

Just added to the list of World Wides Photo Walks.

Have a good time and show us beautiful pics 😃 😄

Regards,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Dear @PavelP @Dalimil @Mirrano @Rohlik @BrantH @Stuart_C @PETRV @DannyM @teosprock @JosefK, hope all's well. World Wide PhotoWalk Brno is on together with World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @DušanH @LukášV, hope all's well. World Wide PhotoWalk Brno is on for World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Best of luck for your meet up @Anonymous, it's a very beautiful place so I'm sure you'll take amazing pictures!!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ValeriaA_ TNX 🙂 

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous, 

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 6

Ahoj, pořádáš pravidelně jako local guide meetupy?