Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide PhotoWalk Bongaon

Petrapole Border, BangaonPetrapole Border, Bangaon

On the banks of Ichamati River, by the border between neighboring nations of India and Bangladesh, remains a city in the North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal, named 'Bangaon' (বনগাঁ).

This coming Sunday, i.e., on 25th February, West Bengal Local Guides will be hosting its next meetup event in this city from 1:30 pm onward.

On this occasion, we invite every contributor from the Google Local Guides program of West Bengal to attend this event - Local Guides Meet up - World Wide Photowalk Bongaon (https://www.facebook.com/events/338884683284867) and make it a success! 🤗

We'll be starting from the Bangaon Junction railway station on given time sharp.

Host - @Sovon

Level 9

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello @Sovon, your fantastic meet-up has just been approved!

I have added to the list of the  "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

You will enjoy it.

Regards from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

Thanks @AlejandraMaria that's a great news. We can't wait anymore to attend it!

Level 9

@Anjan1 wrote:

Hello @Sovon and @Osaka78forTRUMP. It's great news for all West Bengal friends. But I am so sorry because I will be busy on that day. Because I have exam. But next time I will go. 

Wish you and all the participants best of luck.

All the best for your exam. Are you member of West Bengal Local Guides WhatsApp group yet?

Level 10

Yes, that's awesome, @ReshamDas. Looking forward to all your photos and stories from the day. Kind regards from Osaka78

@ReshamDas wrote:

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP thanks a lot for the mention! We're attending it next Sunday.

Level 7

Sorry @ReshamDas. I am not a member of whatsapp group yet. 

Thank you for your good wish.

Level 7

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP for your good wish. Hope I will do well in exam.

Level 10

@Sovon অপেক্ষায় রইলাম দাদা অদেখা বনগাঁ দেখার জন্য 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Yes, that's awesome, @ReshamDas. Looking forward to all your photos and stories from the day. Kind regards from Osaka78

@ReshamDas wrote:

Hey @Osaka78forTRUMP thanks a lot for the mention! We're attending it next Sunday.

Cool! I'm also waiting to share the story 😄

Level 10

Best of luck for this great World Wide Photo walk @Sovon! 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG