Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

World Wide PhotoWalk Bongaon

World Wide PhotoWalk Bongaon

Bongaon

Bongaon, West Bengal, India

February 25, 2018 @ 13:30 (IST)

Hello Local Guides...Its me Sovon. Bongaon is my Home town. And I wanna invite you to explore my city with me in this meet up. Bongaon is known as the Biggest Land port (Petrapole) in Asia. And many other historical places are there. I hope it will be an awesome opportunity to showcase the beauty of my city to you and to the world through Google Maps by Uploading Photos, adding reviews. So everyone who is interested is welcome. Please try to be in time. We will meet at the 'Bongaon Junction'. End time can be extended if needed. And this is an un-official meet up, so we would be on our own. For more details and information you can contact the "West Bengal Local Guides" Google+ community or Facebook page.

RSVP here

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Bongaon, West Bengal, India
22 comments
Level 9

Re: World Wide PhotoWalk Bongaon

Hello @Sovon, your fantastic meet-up has just been approved!

I have added to the list of the  "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

You will enjoy it.

Regards from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your Meetup @Sovon

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Congrats @Sovon

And my best wishes for you.

Level 10

Level 10

Dear @Dipankar2, hope all's well. World Wide PhotoWalk Bongaon is on together with World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 7

Hello @Sovon and @Osaka78forTRUMP. It's great news for all West Bengal friends. But I am so sorry because I will be busy on that day. Because I have exam. But next time I will go. 

Wish you and all the participants best of luck.

Level 10

Dear @Anjan1, hope all's well. Thanks for letting us know and thanks for fast reply. Good luck for your exam. In case you want to participate remotely you can share photos for the Showcase the Beauty of Your City album. Thanks again and kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Darun chalie jao!!! Good work, wish u all the best!! @Sovon

West Bengal Local Guides Rock

CoochBehar local guides