AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide PhotoWalk Ayamonte

Hello  @ValeriaA_

Thank you for your kindness, there are so many wonderful people in the Google Maps Local Guides Connect Community who are all so kind and supportive including yourself,  @AlejandraMaria  ,  @Osaka78forTRUMP  ,  @HelloSamsonR   and  @Osaka78forTRUMP   always so helpful and great contributors. Also all the sensational Moderators like@PaulPavlinovich  ,@KarenVChin ,@ErmesT  plus amazing Googlers such as  @MariaBi  and the wonderful leader of Local Guides  @TraciC  too. There are so many that I wish I could include them all. We are so lucky here to be part of a great international online family and friends combined! Thank you all.  

Let's do this together! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Anyone mentioned that you're awesome today @AlejandraMaria because you are 🙂

Level 10

Dear @ValeriaA_ and @AlejandraMaria, hope all's well. You can search Connect by city to find Local Guides nearby meet-ups. It's fun spreading the word and, as you say, you can definitely meet LGs from everywhere on Connect. Kindest regards from Osaka78

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Estás en lo correcto @AlejandraMaria, parece que @Osaka78forTRUMP conoce a todo el mundo!! jajaja

AlejandraMaría ha escrito:

Totalmente de acuerdo contigo @ValeriaA_@Osaka78forTRUMP es genial invitando a toda la Comunidad de Connect a nuestros meet-ups.

Conoce a todo el mundo 😉

Buenas noches desde España.

Level 10

Thank you @Justine2807 for being so nice and supportive. I'm really glad to be part of this big family, we have such valuable members! 🙂

JustineOBrien ha escrito:

Hello  @ValeriaAumasque

Thank you for your kindness, there are so many wonderful people in the Google Maps Local Guides Connect Community who are all so kind and supportive including yourself,  @AlejandraMaría  ,  @Osaka78  ,  @HelloSamsonR   and  @Osaka78   always so helpful and great contributors. Also all the sensational Moderators like@PaulPavlinovich  ,@KarenVChin ,@ermest  plus amazing Googlers such as  @MariaBi  and the wonderful leader of Local Guides  @TraciC  too. There are so many that I wish I could include them all. We are so lucky here to be part of a great international online family and friends combined! Thank you all.  

Let's do this together! 

Best wishes

@JustineOBrien

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thanks @Osaka78forTRUMP for that tip, I didn't know I could search users by city 😄 It's for sure a very useful feature!

Osaka78 ha escrito:

Dear @ValeriaA_ and @AlejandraMaria, hope all's well. You can search Connect by city to find Local Guides nearby meet-ups. It's fun spreading the word and, as you say, you can definitely meet LGs from everywhere on Connect. Kindest regards from Osaka78

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Estás en lo correcto @AlejandraMaria, parece que @Osaka78forTRUMP conoce a todo el mundo!! jajaja

AlejandraMaría ha escrito:

Totalmente de acuerdo contigo @ValeriaA_@Osaka78forTRUMP es genial invitando a toda la Comunidad de Connect a nuestros meet-ups.

Conoce a todo el mundo 😉

Buenas noches desde España.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hi @PaulPavlinovich!

Nice to see you :))

You are very kind 😊

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain, on the Border with Portugal 😉

Alejandra.

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Anyone mentioned that you're awesome today @AlejandraMaria because you are 🙂

Level 9

Level 9

We are very luchy to have you in @Justine2807

Cheers,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Aaawwww shucks @AlejandraMaria Thank you again and again!! It is YOU we are luck to have! We are so lucky to have each other, everyone here, it is such an amazing , heartwarming, special kind wonderful community. Many thanks to each and every member, plus all our wonderful moderators 

I agree and would like to join with @PaulPavlinovich in saying today and every day You are awesome Alejandra!!! You are too Paul!!! You all are!!  All the GLGC members here and everyone who helps and shares everywhere. All Local Guides teams at G+ too! All the Google Maps teams and Google Maps  Local Guides moderators and Google Photos teams  most of all everyone at Google  Thank you Googlers everywhere!! 

Shine on diamonds

Cheers! 

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

You're doing pretty well yourself @Justine2807 🙂