AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi @AlejandraMaria, I just checked the links and it looks like the meet-ups have been approved.

@AndriyDegula, congratulations and good luck with the events!

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi, @ErmesT tomorrow i'll take over as host in Sidoarjo and Mojokerto city. And the special is in Mojokerto will collabs with @exploreindonesia 😄

Level 9

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP thanks for the support. So tomorrow i'll take over as host in Sidoarjo and Mojokerto city. And the special is in Mojokerto will collabs with @exploreindonesia. This my support to dedicated for @AlejandraMaria as initiator this event 😄

Level 9

Hi @Liahakso @RahmatHarmanP thanks for the support Local Guides Indonesia. So tomorrow i'll take over as host in Sidoarjo and Mojokerto city.

Sidoarjo approved, Mojokerto declined by system. But i'll make Mojokerto great because in Mojokerto will collabs with @exploreindonesia and @indonesiaroamers. This my support to dedicated for @AlejandraMaria as initiator this event. 

Level 8

@OSAMA Yes bro, Like old times Ready................ And a Showcase I can't miss this for the world Bro 🙂

@OSAMA wrote:

Are you ready !??

@SarahKa @NatalkaR @HelloSamsonR

@SP31 @SoniaK @Justine2807 @ValeriaA_ @AkmalB @DavidTito 😀😁😀😁

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@OSAMA,  we have more meet-ups approved, so we need two of yours replays on The first page of this post 😃 😄

First One:

World Wide Photo Walk approved (5):

- ARGENTINA:

@ValeriaAumasque WorldWide photowalk - Moreno

RSVP here

- ITALY:

@LucioVWorld Wide PhotoWalk Rome

RSVP here

@ermest: World Wide Photowalk Vicenza

RSVP here

-GERMANY:

@LudwigGermany: World Wide PhotoWalk Nürnberg

RSVP here

- NIGERIA:

@HelloSamsonR: The Worldwide Photowalk Lagos

RSVP here

@Sagir:  Worldwide PhotoWalk Lagos Day2

RSVP here

@Charleybaits: Worldwide Photowalk Ogbomoso

RSVP here

- JORDAN:

@OSAMAWORLD WIDE PHOTO WALK JORDAN

RSVP here

@MuhannadK: World Wide Photo Walk Nablus

RSVP here

Level 8

Hai kaka @FahmiAdimara, have a great time on your meet-up 🙂

Level 9

Thank you very much @MarinSt for your help and support.

I have just asked you  in this link: World Wide Photowalk Mogi das Cruzes,SP - Brazil  by  @Ch-Marwen  if this meet-up is approved...

Many many thanks from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@MarinSt wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria, I just checked the links and it looks like the meet-ups have been approved.

@AndriyDegula, congratulations and good luck with the events!

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 9

Hello Motivated Local Guides from all around the World  😃 😄,

I have just added the new meet-ups approved and we are 50 👏👏👏

We are having a great time and this weekend will be SUPER!!!

Many meetups planned for 23th on the EAST of our WORLD will start in a few hours.

Enjoy, have fun and make BEAUTIFUL photos from your cities.

Don´t forget to record a video saying  Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (before 1st  March) t

o  this sharealbum  plus  a maximum of 10 photos 

Let´s do this together,

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

@VBenedict just a follow up to your question you can also check  your email Gmail settings making sure your signature setting is turn off both mobile and Pc at all time and clear cookies and history, kind regards @DavidTito

@VBenedict wrote:

@ErmesT.  So no one can see my email or any sensitive data pertaining to my accout correct?

Were you able to see the images that I added as well?

Thank you @AlejandraMaria  for your encouragement.  You infused me with confidence 😎  and you as well @ErmesT  a million thanks for staying with me throughout.  Your tips and hints guided me 🎉   I  💟 bros!  LoL hehehHA