AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thank you so much @AlejandraMaria

Thank you @ErmesT and @OSAMA and @HelloSamsonR for taking time to thank Alejandra and to let everyone know how much we appreciate how much is involved in this enormous Worldwide Project to showcase the beauty of so many cities to the world! It is a huge amount of work to correlate it all and we are so thankful to you for all you do.

Especially as there are so many people who have already entered so many photos, and videos! Plus there are many many people who had different meetup dates and so are still entering their meetup Recaps. Plus many are still not entered, Alejandra extended the finish due date to allow everyone extra time already, so we are so thankful for all the extra extra time. Thank you to everyone who participated in this massive project, everyone has done so many excellent meetups with super recaps. Top quality photos and videos! Congratulations everyone! Thanks to all involved and especially to Alejandra. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thank you very much @Justine2807, you are so kind.

All of us were and are very motivated :)))

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 6

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Alejandra I am honestly seeking your guidance, [phone number removed].

Level 9

Hello Motivated Local Guides,

More of you know, but just in case...

We have the   "[RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World"

where you can find an amazing virtual trip to all the cities that have participated :)))

Alejandra.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @sarathi1111,

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

I have also replied to your topic here. I recommend you go over my advise as it will help you level up and get around Connect.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria amazing and incredible video that you composed about the RECAP of RECAPS, this will be one of our golden memory here, i would like to congratulate all the attendees who participate in this World Wide Photo Walk via arranging Meet-Ups, participation and moral support and Hi5 to @AlejandraMaria for this great successful Meet-Ups, her great coordination with each Local Guide who arranged Photo Walk Meet-Ups in their cities and especially to get together all Local Guides at one platform

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 9

HI @Anonymous,

Thank you very much for your great feedback.

You were very involved from the beginning and always ready to help.

I am totally agree with you that the video is amazing because all of the great Local Guides that participated and transmitted happiness showcasing their cities, as you 😉

Alejandra.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @AlejandraMaria for your nice words, we are looking for same types of events in future too 😊😍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Support Team to make this great World Wide Photo Walk as a pin post in Let's Meet-Up Board

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 8

Hello and Good afternoon from Maldives @AlejandraMaria

Excellent job. Well done 👏👏👏

Best wishes always.

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello Motivated Local Guides,

More of you know, but just in case...

We have the   "[RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World"

where you can find an amazing virtual trip to all the cities that have participated :)))

Alejandra.