AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Bls: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Yes @ErmesT

Tomorrow is Women´s day and we need to have a day to remember Society that is very difficult to hold with everything (kids, householding, career, hobbies...)
We really need the superpowers!!!
Our Society is changing step by step, but we need more changes 😉

Tomorrow is the day when we fight for that.
Thank you very much Ermes for remember us :)))

Connect Moderator

Bls: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@ErmesT wrote:

Hey, super wonder woman @AlejandraMaria, hey @ValeriaA_@SoniaK@NunungAfuah@MiaMaria

In a couple of hour is March 8, women's day.

IMG_20180307_181013.jpg

I don't need to explain the photo

Ermes

Hi @ErmesT, thanks so much. It's honor for me to be woman Local Guides and get to know all of you here. Thanks 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria i am happy that @ErmesT gave the solution for selective option, i am sure if you trapped in any trouble regarding Local Guides Program, here are any experts who are ready to help you 24/7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria here in Pakistan  hahahahaha is used for laughing expression, spain is 2 alphabet advance that h replace by j, i really excited to know about other countries

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria happy to see that @ErmesT and @Haseeb gave to award of Super wonder women meanwhile at this special day of women i would like to request to Google to give you extra powers like Spider Man to manage all and collect all photos from World Wide in a just few time by Spider Women features 😊

Level 10

Beautiful photo @ErmesT, thank you for sharing these flowers with us 🙂

ermest ha escrito:

Hey, super wonder woman @AlejandraMaría, hey @ValeriaAumasque@SoniaK@NunungAfuah@MiaMaria

In a couple of hour is March 8, women's day.

IMG_20180307_181013.jpg

I don't need to explain the photo

Ermes

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Finally we submit our recap. You can see the beauty of Jakarta on [Recap] Worldwide PhotoWalk JAKARTA

Level 8
Solution

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi @AlejandraMaría it's March 14th, 2018 Map Update, please correct me if I'm wrong

• 59 City Participant from 25 Country 
  • 42 City, Done Submit CONNECT Recap, some Recap On Google Photos Album 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BAVoQg-xAd8IUfmita5f3nSZU3D2skKp&usp=sharing

March 14th, 2018March 14th, 2018

Level 8

@Liahakso thank you very much for showcasing to us the Kota Tua in Jakarta.

@Liahakso wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Finally we submit our recap. You can see the beauty of Jakarta on [Recap] Worldwide PhotoWalk JAKARTA

Level 9

Hi @Liahakso,

You Beautiful Recap of Jakarta has been added to the list :)))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@Liahakso wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria