AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Great to see you hosting for Local Guides in your city, @FahmiAdimara. Looking forward to all the stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

@FahmiAdimara wrote:

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP thanks for the support. So tomorrow i'll take over as host in Sidoarjo and Mojokerto city. And the special is in Mojokerto will collabs with @exploreindonesia. This my support to dedicated for @AlejandraMaria as initiator this event πŸ˜„

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Yes, @Liahakso, looking forward to all the stories from Jakarta. Kind regards from Osaka78 πŸ™‚

Still on progress @Osaka78forTRUMP. We will share our great story soon πŸ™‚

Level 8

Hi @AlejandraMaria this is recap map of 54 city around the world from different country and continent on World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World, and it's show how big the impact of this amazing idea .., congrats

Regads, Rahmat.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BAVoQg-xAd8IUfmita5f3nSZU3D2skKp&usp=sharing

Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World on MapShowcase the Beauty of your City to the World on Map

cc : @Liahakso 

Level 8

Heyy @RahmatHarmanP ,

Thanks a lot for sharing the link and list. I got my city Karnal. 

Thanks again

Former Google Contributor

Cool. Thanks @VBenedict. That's enough info for us to investigate at the moment. P.S @LawrenceNYC is not a moderator and so will most likely not see your mention; Google Moderators are listed here.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RahmatHarmanP this is amazing map - incredible, well done for this .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Great idea to show the real impact of this idea that has spread all over the world!!!

Level 5

⁉

Level 9

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP i'm still try to editing my video. Stay tuned hahaha

Level 10

[RECAP] WW Photo Walk Penang Malaysia (25 Feb 2018)

@AlejandraMaria

The 24 hours of 25th Feb 2018 (Sunday) has just been nothing short of amazing. It was our first meet up for the Local Guides community in Penang (Malaysia) after the longest time in recent memory. Which was organized as part of the Local Guides Worldwide Photowalk. This meet-up event was held in Georgetown of Penang, a Unesco world heritage site, located about 400km from Kuala Lumpur of Malaysia. Georgetown is located on an island, and a different state from the capital of Malaysia. And most of all, this meaningful meet-up also coincided with the Penang state Chinese New Year celebration 2018.

... read more in the link below πŸ™‚

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-WW-Photo-Walk-Penang-Malaysia-25-Feb-2018/...

Level 8

Thanks a lot @Pardeep1  @Anonymous I hope this will help us to see all the activities from different places πŸ€— πŸ™‚ 

@Anonymous wrote:

@RahmatHarmanP this is amazing map - incredible, well done for this .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Great idea to show the real impact of this idea that has spread all over the world!!!