AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi @MariaNgo,

The link you sent this Morning worked, and now still working. Is the one I have adding in the First Page :)))

It´s great you have checked it, and edit  (and perhaps you will do more times;) for making it even better.

If you have any doubt, you are free to ask here.  We like and love World Wide Meet-UPs because of this, we help and learn from each other.

I am very happy you have enjoyed and had fun!

Good Night from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Former Google Contributor

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Everyone has been duly informed as long as they have been a) following the announcements here on Connect and b) paying attention to messages sent by the Meet-Up page which I was able to finally access at 3:00 am this morning of February 25th due to my personal efforts to mitigate the issue.

Hey @VBenedict, I'm glad that you were able to view your meet-up page eventually. As we are keen to dig further into this and get it resolved properly, can you share with us the steps you took to access your meet-up page? Also, can you remember the exact address you input for the meet-up location field? These information would be so helpful. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Dear All @AlejandraMaria @PaulPavlinovich @MariaNgo @VBenedict @OSAMA ,

I am ready with the RECAP LINK of [RECAP] GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK (Worldwide)

Please have a look, share and comment. 

Also the link for more pictures is here in this shared album.

Thanks a lot  for your support and Good evening from India.

Pardeep.

Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Helloooooooo, @AlejandraMaria

Our recap is here!

And I uploaded 10 photos and the video to the share album. 

Please check them 😉 

Level 10

Hello everyone all around the world fabulous motivated Google Maps Local Guides Connect international members everywhere!   

G'day from Sydney, Australia Worldwide Photowalk to Showcase the beauty of your city was a fantabulastic success!! 

Here is the Recap Sydney Australia Showcase Your city. WW photo walk

Looking forward to see everyones recaps! Then @AlejandraMaria will also have the best ever recap of all recaps!! 

WE DID IT TOGETHER! 

Hooray! Thank you everyone! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 8

To access my Meet-Up page I go to the sandwitch => drop down to private => organize a Meet-up 

What other path is there? 

72nd and 5th 

@JeslynL wrote:

Everyone has been duly informed as long as they have been a) following the announcements here on Connect and b) paying attention to messages sent by the Meet-Up page which I was able to finally access at 3:00 am this morning of February 25th due to my personal efforts to mitigate the issue.

Hey @VBenedict, I'm glad that you were able to view your meet-up page eventually. As we are keen to dig further into this and get it resolved properly, can you share with us the steps you took to access your meet-up page? Also, can you remember the exact address you input for the meet-up location field? These information would be so helpful. 

@LawrenceNYC

Level 9

Fantastic @Prdeep,  

Thank you very much for the Recap, we can see the Beauty of Karnal City.

Added to the list,

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@Prdeep wrote:

Dear All @AlejandraMaria @PaulPavlinovich @MariaNgo @VBenedict @OSAMA ,

I am ready with the RECAP LINK of [RECAP] GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK (Worldwide)

Please have a look, share and comment. 

Also the link for more pictures is here in this shared album.

Thanks a lot  for your support and Good evening from India.

Pardeep.

Level 9

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Perfect,   10  wonderful photos and 1 video 👏👏👏👏

It´s great to see the Beauty of Iwate 😉

You have got a cold but fantastic meet-up.

Added to the list.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Helloooooooo, @AlejandraMaria

Our recap is here!

And I uploaded 10 photos and the video to the share album. 

Please check them 😉 

Level 10

Yes, @Liahakso, looking forward to all the stories from Jakarta. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

Dear @Prdeep, hope all's well. Yes, Alejandra is an awesome host for us all, Local Guides is a team, everyone joining in from cities around the world together, it's great to see what everyone wants to make of it. Lots of stories from World Wide Photo Walk starting be shared now, it's lovely seeing all the happy Local Guides having fun. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@Prdeep wrote:

@AlejandraMaria @Osaka78forTRUMP 

It is a great work and idea.

Many many thanks for bringing us at one platform.