AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Wow @AlejandraMaria, 50 meet-ups, isn't that something 👏👏👏. So excited about it, this week will be something that will change the way we see Local Guides from all over the world ☺️☺️☺️. We are united in one common sense, to make this enormous world more special to all of us!!! 

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello Motivated Local Guides from all around the World  😃 😄,

I have just added the new meet-ups approved and we are 50 👏👏👏

We are having a great time and this weekend will be SUPER!!!

Many meetups planned for 23th on the EAST of our WORLD will start in a few hours.

Enjoy, have fun and make BEAUTIFUL photos from your cities.

Don´t forget to record a video saying  Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (before 1st  March) t

o  this sharealbum  plus  a maximum of 10 photos 

Let´s do this together,

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@OSAMA can u believe this number of 50 approved meet-ups??? 😁🙄 This is BIG WORLD WIDE EVENT,  we should all be proud 😊😊!

Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

I am ready, doc @OSAMA. And excitedly and eagerly looking forward to the event. 🙂

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria @Osaka78forTRUMP 

It is a great work and idea.

Many many thanks for bringing us at one platform.

Level 9

Totally agree @Anonymous with you, we are making this enormous world more special to all of us :))

Level 9

@Prdeep, many thanks to all of you that are making this possible 🙂

@Prdeep wrote:

@AlejandraMaria @Osaka78forTRUMP 

It is a great work and idea.

Many many thanks for bringing us at one platform.

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

And @OSAMA the second one:

World Wide Photo Walk approved (6):

- USA:

@VBenedict: WW Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

RSVP here

@SP31: Miami World Wide Photo Walk

RSVP here

Level 8

I fail to understand what it is you are recommending and why? @DavidTito

@DavidTito wrote:

@VBenedict just a follow up to your question you can also check  your email Gmail settings making sure your signature setting is turn off both mobile and Pc at all time and clear cookies and history, kind regards @DavidTito

@VBenedict wrote:

@ErmesT.  So no one can see my email or any sensitive data pertaining to my accout correct?

Were you able to see the images that I added as well?

Thank you @AlejandraMaria  for your encouragement.  You infused me with confidence 😎  and you as well @ErmesT  a million thanks for staying with me throughout.  Your tips and hints guided me 🎉   I  💟 bros!  LoL hehehHA

Level 8

Urgent Attention Needed !

@AlejandraMaria  @OSAMA @ErmesT

I do not think that the Meet-Up page was designed to handle the scale of our Worldwide Photo Walk.  My Meet-Up page is not loading. 

It has been misbehaving and gotten worse since it duplicated my announcement which I reported here but received no feedback.

I believe this may have to do with the software memory stack.

I hope that they solve this issue quickly since our event is just upon us.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Hi @VBenedict,

You are right, I have enter on your  RSVP  and is white...

We are very lucky to have @ErmesT, a great connect moderator,  helping us :))

I hope this will be solved.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.