AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thanks @AlejandraMaria.

I'm so happy to see @Carl and @Haseeb here together.

Well done guys. Thanks a lot for being here

Ermes

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Of course you are more than welcome to join the conversation @Anonymous  😄 That is what Connect is all about; we are an open platform for everyone to chime 🎶🎵in at will.  That is why I Love It Here 💟  and YES, I wish you would join my Meet-up.

Thank you so very much for your suggestion.  The Conservatory Garden is an outstanding suggestion for our finale.

Now we are just praying for dry weather.

Connect Moderator

I agree @VBenedict

looking at the weather forecast for my meetup, we will probably have a "window" of sun, (meetup is a 4 pm)

meteoVicenza.JPG

I am crossing my fingers too, an so @plavarda does

Ermes

Level 8

@ErmesT @VBenedict @

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @DavidTito

For the clear and helpful video. 

In fact SVT and Moderators are allowed to embed a mymaps in here

Like this one. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Photowalk-Vicenza/m-p/625891/highligh...

I agree that using it with a desktop is much easier

Ermes 

Thanks your feedback and I'm happy my video was clear, yes arranged a My map for a Meetup on desktop in much more practical, this way on arrival everyone has had

the chance to least study the map making the key components recognized never the less if it comes to sharing from a mobile phone I have broken it down into 6 steps:

(creating My maps on mobile phone is not recommended in my aspect

But here are 6 Steps to sharing with a My map already completed on a desktop Shared from a Mobile Phone below, Please feel welcome to ask me anything about My maps 

I am gladly welcome to help

Steps 1, 2, 3Steps 1, 2, 3

Steps 4, 5, 6Steps 4, 5, 6

Level 5

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hello

@OSAMA wrote:

Brooo @SalmaanN you looking very Amazing bro , and profesional with high confedent 😀😀😀😀

I like your video :-)))))

@OSAMA wrote:

Brooo @SalmaanN you looking very Amazing bro , and profesional with high confedent 😀😀😀😀

I like your video :-)))))

Level 8

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria thank you I am glad you can relate and yes video is very helpful I am happy

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Many many thanks @DavidTito

Nothing better than a video to let us know how to do it 🙂

Great job 👏👏👏

Warm regards,

Alejandra.

@DavidTito wrote:

@ErmesT @VBenedict I would like to share some facts on My maps and main rule is we can not Embed this code on Connect is shown in my screenshot below

Embed.jpg

But sharing A My map of your creation is quite easy and I am a Great My maps fan it is a Great Platform and it has lots of hidden treasures, Its is more than just a map,

Sharing your My map from a mobile phone is difficult, A Pc Computer is defiantly required to complete this task.  Also as mentioned in your email sent by #LocalGuides Gmail inbox.

So I Prepared A short Video on How to Share your My map I hope you enjoy and I am definitely here to help anyone in need of support creating a My maps,

Thank you and kind regards @DavidTito Level 7 #LocalGuides and  Street View Trusted 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @VBenedict, weather is key now. In my country snow started yesterday and it probably won't stop until Friday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT you'll have great luck with the weather ☀️☀️☀️

There will be sunshine during the meeting ☀️☀️☀️

Connect Moderator