AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hello @FahmiAdimara,

Nice news 👏👏👏. Tag me when will be approved 🙂

We will discover the Beauty of Sidoarjo.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@FahmiAdimara wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria. I'll do support your Global event with my friends from Sidoarjo Local Guides Community, @AldieAfandi

Our event just waiting moderation and approval from Local Guides team, and this is our screenshot tonight :

World Wide Photowalk SidoarjoWorld Wide Photowalk Sidoarjo

Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thanks @DavidTito

For the clear and helpful video. 

In fact SVT and Moderators are allowed to embed a mymaps in here

Like this one. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Photowalk-Vicenza/m-p/625891/highligh...

I agree that using it with a desktop is much easier

Ermes 

Level 9

Many many thanks @DavidTito

Nothing better than a video to let us know how to do it 🙂

Great job 👏👏👏

Warm regards,

Alejandra.

@DavidTito wrote:

@ErmesT @VBenedict I would like to share some facts on My maps and main rule is we can not Embed this code on Connect is shown in my screenshot below

Embed.jpg

But sharing A My map of your creation is quite easy and I am a Great My maps fan it is a Great Platform and it has lots of hidden treasures, Its is more than just a map,

Sharing your My map from a mobile phone is difficult, A Pc Computer is defiantly required to complete this task.  Also as mentioned in your email sent by #LocalGuides Gmail inbox.

So I Prepared A short Video on How to Share your My map I hope you enjoy and I am definitely here to help anyone in need of support creating a My maps,

Thank you and kind regards @DavidTito Level 7 #LocalGuides and  Street View Trusted 

Level 8

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

We are gonna rock @AlejandraMaria ❤️😍

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Totally agree @JustinAlex 😃 😄

All of us are very motivated 

@JustinAlex wrote:

We are gonna rock @AlejandraMaria ❤️😍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @VBenedict and @ErmesT if I may join the conversation the link that @VBenedict provided works perfectly:Screenshot_20180220-184417.jpg

This is going to be nice Walk. Museum mile in NY is perfect for this kind of event. Wish I could be there 😊😊. U point out some interesting stops on your walk and probably the most romantic one will be by Alice in the Wonderland, for me this statue is one of biggest discoveries in Central Park 😉

A little advice, if u would have time best way to finish your walk would be by visiting Conservatory Garden across City of NY museum 😁.

Level 10

Nice one @DavidTito

Level 9

Hello Motivated Local Guides,

@Carl and  @Haseeb had a meet-up at Dubai Mall and wanted to participated in this World Wide Photo Walk with this fantastic video.

This is the post: What is a Local Guide? | Dubai Meet-Up

Congratulations  👏 👏 👏

Level 9

Thanks @Anonymous!

Well done, anyone can join the coversation 😉

Good Evening from Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Thanks for sharing it @AlejandraMaria! I'll check the video in a while. Congrats @Haseeb and @Carl 🙂

AlejandraMaría ha escrito:

Hello Motivated Local Guides,

@Carl and  @Haseeb had a meet-up at Dubai Mall and wanted to participated in this World Wide Photo Walk with this fantastic video.

This is the post: What is a Local Guide? | Dubai Meet-Up

Congratulations  👏 👏 👏

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG